This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Blue Division helmet

Interesting group, It is more useful to post more close pics of this helmets. This is my helmet:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ramon sierra View Post
      Interesting group, It is more useful to post more close pics of this helmets. This is my helmet:
      As we all can apreciate this is a true original as the patina of both the decal and paitn match perfectly and you dont have the poor artificial aging on the decal of some facke helmets I have examined, as is found on may cases, furhtermore the serial numbers match an early production and therfore 1941 blue division match the senario.

but as for the group posted until we have better photos of each the patina and decals of the helmets strike me as odd specially the hand painted one on the top left..........
      Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blau250 View Post
        I invite you to touch this tunic Acer... you know that you are always welcome
        Hi Blau250, interesting tunic with a original Blue Division Patch !!! thank you to post it !!!!!

Comment

Hi Blau250, interesting tunic with a original Blue Division Patch !!! thank to post it !!!!!
          Is a M36 eagle correcto for an M40 tunic?

Comment

Nice helmet indeed... congrats...
            From Mr. M. Fisher collection if I am not wrong... a pleasure to know that is in the Motherland now... Congrats Ramón
            In regards of the picture of the helmets I would be glad to help more but unfortunately these helmets are not in my posession.
            I´m sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blau250 View Post
                  Nice helmet indeed... congrats...
                  From Mr. M. Fisher collection if I am not wrong... a pleasure to know that is in the Motherland now... Congrats Ramón
                  In regards of the picture of the helmets I would be glad to help more but unfortunately these helmets are not in my posession.
                  I´m sorry.

to bad, that helmet with the alleged hand pitned decal, that also comes out in the page: cascos de combate, has always struck me as odd and want to analyze it, as the supposed hand painted decal resembles more the modern spanish mede decals than the period ones that show on war photos......

No matter thanks for posting, nice combo, but I have my doubst about the originality of some of those helms.....

Comment

Blou those are great photos thanks for posting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Hi Blau250, nice photos and thank you it is true that is a very good Original Spanish Blue Division Helmet.

Many thanks for your words about it.....

Comment

Comment

M36 eagles were quite common on m40 and even on m42 tunics both privates and NCO´s
                            Some other variations and combinations also exist as you can see.
                            Regards

Last edited by blau250; 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Very interesting picture showing a Spanish volunteer wearing a stamped national shield on linen material.
                              M40 tunics with standard 40 breast eagles this time.
                              My small contribution to a good fellow collector who send it to me.

Comment

I have always liked that photo, due to the reference of the patch, actually the style in which the patch is worn is among my future proyectos for a 1/6 figure

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X