• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Okay, enough Navy stuff. Here's some Judicial army stuff. The early sets with the large single litze belonged to the same guy.
          Attached Files

Comment

And a little more army.
            Attached Files

Comment

And last, a little Luftwaffe. (Hey, wouldn't want to offend the Reichsmarschal... )
              Attached Files

Comment

Dave as the others before in this thread I wish to express the gratitude for your photographic collection walkthough and let you know that this is extremely useful. I have been researching three years before finally starting to ramp up my collectibles this year. Its carefully studying what you and others like you have been willing to share that has helped me narrow my search for high grade collectible pieces which I am now starting to acquire in kind. Kudos to you and thank you will all my appreciation for your sharing.

Comment

Dave, that is an excellent collection. Always great to see what like minded collectors have, and particularly how they display different parts of their collection. I learn something new on every click of the mouse!
                  Best..Robert

Comment

Your collection is truly awesome, mate!
                    Antti

Comment

Glad you guys enjoyed the tour. Once of the things I enjoy about having a collection is people coming over to see it. Unfortunately, the reality is that's its a fairly rare event. And, given where you guys live - two of you would have to get real wet and the other learn to speak Yankee... At least with this Forum I get a bit of satisfaction in sharing. Not as good as tossing a shrimp on the barbee and opening the bar, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks again for the kind comments.

Comment

One of our members PMd me asking about some of the LW breast eagles on a couple of tunics. Took some close-up shots for him. This first one is on a flak lieutenant's 4-pocket.

Comment

Same type - this one's on a flight colonel's 4-pocket.

Comment

WOW
                            I am speechless

Comment

The early type. Is on a 4-pocket for an NCO pilot.

Comment

This one's pretty obviously not on a tunic but is a type asked about. It's a cap eagle on black.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X