No announcement yet.

The old Suter's uniforms & stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Must be pretty cool living in a museum!

Comment

Great thread, Amazing Collection Sir

Cheers,

Looking for Selous Scouts bronze para wing

Comment

Amazing

Not just mind-blowing collection, but also informative! Learned quite a lot reading descriptions and seeing new things!

Better than a trip to a museum!

Comment

Wow that was fantastic you have a incredible nice collection with true gems

Comment

Well, I'm glad (and a little surprised) that this old thread is still being viewed. I haven't added anything for quite a while, but here are the latest editions.

First, most recently, I finally filled one small KM hole - got the blue-on-white carpenters cloth career badge.
            Attached Files

Comment

Next is one that I got from Tom - he split his pair. I'd been looking for a Wehrmacht dental officer board with the 'Z' device for quite some time.
              Attached Files

Comment

And last, another one from Tom splitting a pair. It has the Gothic 'V' device for a survey battalion. (Of course, he'll have the pairs again after I 'check out'.)
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's a strap for a sergeant assigned to a railway construction unit.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's a board for an Major of the Recruiting Headquarters for Military District XIII, Nuremberg area (after 1942, before then the Waffenfarbe was orange).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great thread ,wonderful items,brilliantly displayed Kevin. .

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Suter View Post
                        This Forum is a great idea. I'll start my contribution with these general shots of one of the three rooms that house my addiction. Unfortunately, they are not large rooms and things are getting cheek-to-jowl. There are several tunics in there that aren't in the photos.

At any rate, I hope you guys enjoy these for now. I'll post more pictures later.
                        Hello Dave, A nice collection you have there. I am wondering when I can get full use of the forum? I have things to discuss and things to sell. Thanks Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X