$55,000 SS Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$55,000 SS Uniform

See this under "Special Offerings" at www.oakleafmilitaria.com.

He's obviously on something ...
    Regards
    David

Comment

You need to hit German militaria and then special offerings...most of us would look at this thread title and instantly have this question pop into our heads "whose was it?" And glancing into the description and finding no name, that's just a ludicrous amount of money for an unnamed uniform.

Comment

This guy is quickly becoming a laughing stock, something like an upmarket Charlie Snyders. J

Comment

He's got to be kidding. seriously?

And what division or regiment is it from??

Comment

Originally posted by EvaB1945 View Post
            And what division or regiment is it from??
            SS-TV Standarte 'Oberbayern' ... that's quite some Totenkopfverbande premium Nice cufftitle though.

Ian

Comment

Wow

Comment

It does come with the trousers though

Comment

Originally posted by EvaB1945 View Post
                  He's got to be kidding. seriously?
                  For that kind of dosh ....
                  I'd want a full guarantee a sworn statement from the owner of the uniform and photos of him wearing it and a DNA report.
                  Regards
                  David

Comment

The SS aiguillete look good and is thrown in for free - who owned this tunic last, where did it come from, what's its provenance ? I have asked Kris from Oakleaf and he's been evasive - like it just came from secret deal and he won't say - it's all hush hush - which I always take as being a BS way to simply obscure it's origins because it's fake or stolen - or a combo of both

Comment

Originally posted by kersten View Post
                      I have asked Kris from Oakleaf and he's been evasive - like it just came from secret deal and he won't say - it's all hush hush - which I always take as being a BS way to simply obscure it's origins because it's fake or stolen - or a combo of both
                      Maybe one of his 'contacts' has made it up for him .... it wouldn't be the first time.

Ian

Comment

Not another "secret deal" or whatever...Sounds like a CG storyline...

Comment

Originally posted by Byzanti View Post
                          Not another "secret deal" or whatever...Sounds like a CG storyline...
                          No, it is a KA storyline, but similar to the CG storyline....

Comment

When I first read "USD 55,000.00" I thought: "That's more the lower/bottom end of the nicer SS tunics I have seen for sale recently." And I was not really surprised, but when I saw that 'thing' pop up on the screen before me it felt like someone was either wanting to desperately play in the big leagues or simply insulting the intelligene of his customers.

Comment

Originally posted by kersten View Post
                              I have asked Kris from Oakleaf and he's been evasive - like it just came from secret deal and he won't say - it's all hush hush - which I always take as being a BS way to simply obscure it's origins because it's fake or stolen - or a combo of both
                              Yea... I have no time for dealing with jackweeds like that. If you want my money, you better be open, honest, and not be acting all shady as hell.

-Jeremy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X