No announcement yet.

Tropical SS Sahariana Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did a Goggle search, and found another image off LW fight crew wearing Sahariana jackets in colour.

Lou
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting Lou
      sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Nice italian saharianas worn by these LW personal , not the
        WSS ones of course !
        I have in my collection a Sahariana made of Italian camo cloth , wearing
        an Edelweiss on the sleeve,typical italian front local made .
        Nick

Comment

[QUOTE=GAMS1;6550468]Nice italian saharianas worn by these LW personal , not the WSS ones of course !

Hi Nick why do you say not WSS ones? To me the 3 LW crew (1 sitting 2 standing) on the left side of the photo are exactly the same style and cut off the WSS, now the officers one on the right side of the photo well yes I can see that this jacket is different in material, and colour.

Lou

Comment

Those are typical italian made jackets , different from the WSS ones .
            They do have a cloth belt in the same cloth as the jacket and when you look
            closer the proportions of the pockets are different ...
            The lower pockets are bigger and more pointed than the german ones for example ?
            Nick

Comment

Great jacket and new items Chris..Although they are expensive their historical and collecting value are more that that..

Comment

Originally posted by herrzark View Post
                Great jacket and new items Chris..Although they are expensive their historical and collecting value are more that that..
                Thanks Nicos
                sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X