New discovered Allach piece?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New discovered Allach piece?

I can't find the thread, but I read that a new unknown piece of Allach was discovered at an auction recently? Something like a "Falke"?
    Anyone knows more? Photo's?!

Edit: just found it:

Post by Thorsten:

"Hermann Historica auction 67 Another proof that unique Allach pieces certainly do gain attention worldwide:

Lot 6351: Allach Falke (falcon) by Richard Förster, Allach Nr. 112, unknown until this auction.

Result: Including auction fees of 20% a total of 50.400 Euros!!!"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dmv; 11-21-2013, 01:20 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Incredible beautifull piece!

p.s. where did all those "Fliesse" come from?!

Comment

An antique store in St.Petersburg, Russia has a chess set for sale at 40 000 Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
            Thanks! Incredible beautifull piece!

p.s. where did all those "Fliesse" come from?!
            You mean the rider tiles I bet.

There was an offer of one complete set of five not too long ago in the german E-Bucht by a german dealer - I suspect the majority of the offered tiles at HH came from that source.
            By the way: The tiles are still totally underestimated.

And yes - the Falke is an extraordinary and unique piece!!!

And let´s face it: Even if the result seems to be kinda high..wait some more years and offer it again..the value of such a piece can and will only increase.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBo View Post
              An antique store in St.Petersburg, Russia has a chess set for sale at 40 000 Euros.
              Now that is cool news!!
              Can you share pics of this one?

Comment

I think its rather scary that you guys think this is a legitimate piece
                just because some auction house says its a "newly discovered piece"
                what rubbish,,,show me an Allach cataloge with a pic of it in there and MAYBE
                I will think again,,until then,,its just another Chinese fake some clown with too much money purchased,,theres a sucker born every minute...

It doesnt even have that "Allach" look to it,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                  Now that is cool news!!
                  Can you share pics of this one?
                  Unfortunatelly they didnt email me any pictures, probably didnt treat me as a potential buyer.

Comment

Unfortunatelly they didnt email me any pictures, probably didnt treat me as a potential buyer.
                    No, they typically ignore everyone equally when it comes to photos.

Comment

Originally posted by JimsAntiques View Post
                      ,,show me an Allach cataloge with a pic of it in there and MAYBE
                      I will think again,,
                      You seem to miss the thrill of collecting in general - and of collecting Allach in particular - entirely:

Those Allach pieces which are NOT visable in one of the catalogues are the most desirable ones!

Comment

Well, then here is a shot of one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JimsAntiques
                          I think its rather scary that you guys think this is a legitimate piece
                          just because some auction house says its a "newly discovered piece"
                          what rubbish,,,show me an Allach cataloge with a pic of it in there and MAYBE
                          I will think again,,until then,,its just another Chinese fake some clown with too much money purchased,,theres a sucker born every minute...

It doesnt even have that "Allach" look to it,,,,
                          I know nothing about these Allach pieces but I can assure you that you can find a lot of TR original pieces and that you'll never find them in period catalogues.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                          - THE SS TK RING
                          - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                          - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                            You mean the rider tiles I bet.

There was an offer of one complete set of five not too long ago in the german E-Bucht by a german dealer - I suspect the majority of the offered tiles at HH came from that source.
                            By the way: The tiles are still totally underestimated.

And yes - the Falke is an extraordinary and unique piece!!!

And let´s face it: Even if the result seems to be kinda high..wait some more years and offer it again..the value of such a piece can and will only increase.
                            10% of TR will increase; 90% won't. You put your money down & you take your chances.

Comment

Picking the 10% is the interesting part. The best of the best will do well, but if you are selling something that can be purchased any day, the odds are not in your favor.

I would rather have that falcon than 600 Second Class Iron Crosses.

Bob Hritz
                              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X