WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who saw the named field grey tunic for a LAH officer at the max show ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhunter93 View Post
    Ban me if you wish, (nothing I can do about it) although I am not sure why you want to threaten me with expulsion for telling the truth?

I already explained why threads were deleted but you just want to continue arguing it. I am quite tired of it.

Again,it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

If you don't like how things are run here then I invite you to go elsewhere.

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
      They are you just have to look and you are welcome. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=271657

Glenn

Comment

Sadly we're wandering from the main point of the thread, no-one who had no part in the potential swindle needs to be banned and the thread still has a valid purpose.

Ian
        Last edited by Ian Hulley; 11-08-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post

Thank you Rob,and I am sure Mr Wood will add others,including this one to the list when he gets the time.

Best,
          Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by ian hulley View Post
            sadly we're wandering from the main point of the thread, no-one who had no part in the potential swindle needs to be banned and the thread still has a valid purpose.

Ian
            100%

Comment

From the Forum Rules and Regulations:

Moderators of the forums are not to be openly and publicly argued with when enforcing forum rules and guidelines you agreed to. Anyone arguing with a Moderator in a forum may be removed from the forum without notice.

We reserve the right to delete any message without cause and without warning.

Those who post comments that do not relate to the category or thread/topic may have their comments closed, moved, or deleted without notice. Continual inappropriate posting may lead to a suspension of forum privileges.

We reserve the right to delete forum memberships if your conduct is detrimental to the forum, with or without prior warning.

You agree, through your use of this service, to abide by the forum rules.

It means what it says. Period.

Comment

As i consider myself pretty ignorant about metal "LAH" cyphers, i take the oportunity of this thread for asking opinions about this one.
                It was presented as an early (made before december 1939) gilt version, later bronzed made :

Unfortunatly, i have no other avaible pic.
                derka

Comment

Well,it is obvious that members can't stick with the topic of this thread with off topic posts again being removed.

This one is now closed...Don't blame me,blame yourselves.

Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X