BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who saw the named field grey tunic for a LAH officer at the max show ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several members have commented that other threads have been deleted or are missing.

Most Moderators (and members) are tired of opening threads in which the photos have all been deleted leaving the thread useless..In most cases these threads are deleted as they are a waste and rightly so.

People come here,post several photos asking for opinions and then when they get their answers they go back and delete everything..That is why we changed the time limit for any editing (1 hour I think)

So to all of you conspiracy types out there,there are no cover up's or evil behind the scenes shenanigans going on,but it is unlikely that you will ever believe it so posting this is most likely just a waste of time.

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
      Several members have commented that other threads have been deleted or are missing.

Most Moderators (and members) are tired of opening threads in which the photos have all been deleted leaving the thread useless..In most cases these threads are deleted as they are a waste and rightly so.

People come here,post several photos asking for opinions and then when they get their answers they go back and delete everything..That is why we changed the time limit for any editing (1 hour I think)

So to all of you conspiracy types out there,there are no cover up's or evil behind the scenes shenanigans going on,but it is unlikely that you will ever believe it so posting this is most likely just a waste of time.

Glenn

I think you might have blinders on; the thread that Kane outed Abenheim and Bob Coleman in about the fake visor was scrubbed from this forum, not a word or photo left! In case you are unaware that is not the only thread that "disappeared". Below is my quote from a later thread I found in which some members complained about the Kane thread being scrubbed .

Originally Posted by dhunter93
      You are right on! Some in this thread either did not read the original post or they are trying to change the subject. THE WHOLE ISSUE IS (AND WAS) OVER THE $15,000 VISOR CAP! As soon as the evidence mounted that the cap was fake and Donald was supposedly the owner, as well as the "third party" verifier the thread was pulled. I think the thread should have stayed up, pulling it only makes the whole site look bad. It is sad that feelings were hurt but lets all be real, this was all about saving some poor collector from getting screwed !!!!!!
      Last edited by dhunter93; 11-08-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dhunter93 View Post
        I think you might have blinders on; the thread that Kane outed Abenheim and Bob Coleman in about the fake visor was scrubbed from this forum, not a word or photo left! In case you are unaware that is not the only thread that "disappeared".

I don't recall that one and I have no clue why it was deleted..I don't spend 24 hours a day on here looking at threads.. Who started the thread and I will see if I can find it and maybe find out why.

Sometimes a Moderator may delete a thread if he feels it has got out of hand.

Glenn

Comment

I don't recall that one and I have no clue why it was deleted..I don't spend 24 hours a day on here looking at threads.. Who started the thread and I will see if I can find it and maybe find out why.

Sometimes a Moderator may delete a thread if he feels it has got out of hand.

Glenn

It was quit clear at the time why it was pulled...... it outed several members!

Again here is my quote from the discussion in 2006 about the thread being scrubbed,

Originally Posted by dhunter93
          You are right on! Some in this thread either did not read the original post or they are trying to change the subject. THE WHOLE ISSUE IS (AND WAS) OVER THE $15,000 VISOR CAP! As soon as the evidence mounted that the cap was fake and Donald was supposedly the owner, as well as the "third party" verifier the thread was pulled. I think the thread should have stayed up, pulling it only makes the whole site look bad. It is sad that feelings were hurt but lets all be real, this was all about saving some poor collector from getting screwed !!!!!!
          Last edited by dhunter93; 11-08-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
            "I have deliberately refrained from naming any names, and will continue to do so. Thats not what this thread is about. "

I saw this in that KC thread and this IMO is part of the problem in the hobby. Free pass at fraud.

It is like saying "we know who the serial killer is but we can't snitch on him because that's not very productive".

Rather than ,"we nabbed him and we are going to fry him so it doesn't keep happening."
            People of the likes of Synder & Warriner are easy calls. Its the chameleon"s

that are left to WoM .Its unfortunate .................

Comment

There is this thread too I offer for the "conspiracy" theorists . All of Jerry45's post except one on the 5th page were removed. You can see on page 4 where I rebuttle a statement(now gone completely not edited) made by him that George Peterson had my tunic put together. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...r+Tunic&page=5

Only a moderator can remove posts so why his non inflamitory critique was removed is a big question. One post of his remains on page 5 as evidence he participated and after that thread I found out he was JeffB from Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                There is this thread too I offer for the "conspiracy" theorists . All of Jerry45's post except one on the 5th page were removed. You can see on page 4 where I rebuttle a statement(now gone completely not edited) made by him that George Peterson had my tunic put together. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...r+Tunic&page=5

Only a moderator can remove posts so why his non inflamitory critique was removed is a big question. One post of his remains on page 5 as evidence he participated and after that thread I found out he was JeffB from Chicago.
                Not exactly, their edited by JerryB at a time when there was no time limit for edits I believe and looked at that. He was also a problem child with mods so they may have removed posts on that based on some of the responses. Guy went in and cleaned his whole profile and stopped posting, time stamps show that.

Comment

Yes I think you may be right because he pointed a finger at George Peterson who was not happy about it when I spoke to him to get information on the uniform. At the time it was a different forum.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Wraith View Post
                    Not exactly, their edited by JerryB at a time when there was no time limit for edits I believe and looked at that. He was also a problem child with mods so they may have removed posts on that based on some of the responses. Guy went in and cleaned his whole profile and stopped posting, time stamps show that.

That's correct.

Glenn

Comment

I have to laugh , I started a thread showing by the numbers how scams are run by crooks/dealers and it was scrubbed ......

Comment

I have to laugh , I started a thread showing by the numbers how scams are run by crooks/dealers and it was scrubbed ......

You conspiracy types are all a like.. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=703016

Glenn

Comment

They are you just have to look and you are welcome. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=271657

Glenn

Comment

"You conspiracy types are all a like" quote Glenn..

It does not help your case when I can look back through this thread and see numerous post have been removed

Comment

It does not help your case when I can look back through this thread and see numerous post have been removed

If you mean posts that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread,then yes.

If you don't like it you can go elsewhere. I can certainly help you make up your mind if you like.

Glenn

Comment

If you mean posts that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread,then yes.

If you don't like it you can go elsewhere. I can certainly help you make up your mind if you like.

Glenn

Ban me if you wish, (nothing I can do about it) although I am not sure why you want to threaten me with expulsion for telling the truth?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X