SS-Totenkopfverbände

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Pepera View Post
    If the Strange One really wants to prove his cuff title's merits, he would picture it in front of or alongside of one of Reddick's catalogues to prove his different. With this newest offering, your reputation extends.

Now back in the trunk 'Trunk Monkey'......Ha!
    Okay, will do, but Mail me your Reddick Catalog, you know the Issue where you bought those Fantasy Experimental SS Daggers that would have existed had Germany Occupied England in the late 1960's and early 70's.

Comment

Wudaya mean? Reddick made me a promise and gave me his guarantee Dr. Strange One or should I say, Mr. Manion.....

Comment

Congratulations, Doc. I know the rare and desirable flatwire cuff title is with good company in a fitting collection.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

TV Flatwire

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
          Congratulations, Doc. I know the rare and desirable flatwire cuff title is with good company in a fitting collection.

Bob Hritz
          Bob, you of all people know how many years I have been trying to acquire one. A very difficult band to say the least. My Roster of Owners of this Title in Flatwire is as follows:

1. Dave Delich
          2. B.N. Singer
          3. Dr. Strangelove one mint and one severely shortened.

This Cufftitle in Flatwire is as rare as your beautiful Camo Cap with Insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post

Bob Hritz
            I echo that. Congratulations. Your patience has finally paid off.

Tom

Comment

Comparison

" Originally Posted by John Pepera View Post
              If the Strange One really wants to prove his cuff title's merits, he would picture it in front of or alongside of one of Reddick's catalogues to prove his different. With this newest offering, your reputation extends.

Now back in the trunk 'Trunk Monkey'......Ha!"

Here is the link to the Reddick catalog for German Militaria: http://www.reddickmilitaria.com/mm5/...tegory_Code=20 . Go to "Bullion Cuff Titles", specifically the Totenkopfverbande.

Seems there is a glaring difference between Doctor Strangelove's cuff title and the Reddick offering, other than The Doctor's being a rare original and Reddick's a reproduction..

Charles Betz
              Last edited by C. Betz; 04-01-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

?

Hm... I am Confused.. eighter does Mr. John Pepera need a new pc monitor or new glasses.. His comments are not worthy this thread and seem to be a lot of bull i dont understand?. Whats going on? Compare with this Reddick ct?
                Feel with you Dr.
                Cheers
                Gisle

Comment

You mean this POS ?

Tom
                  Attached Files

Comment

there are better bullion SSTV out then this example.
                    Even one of the better bullion CT's is somewhere offered.

Comment

Bingo!

"You mean this POS ?

Tom"

You are correct.

Charles Betz

Comment

Originally posted by C. Betz View Post
                        "You mean this POS ?

Tom"

You are correct.

Charles Betz
                        Me, correct? I guess that old saying is true: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then...

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                          "so I wonder if this runic SS ct was worn on the grey/green uniform?"
                          Yes Mike, the runic version was worn on the grey uniform. It was issued to the police reinforcements who brought the SS-Totenkopf Division up to strength at the start of the war.
                          Derek
                          Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            ...A very difficult band to say the least. My Roster of Owners of this Title in Flatwire is as follows:

1. Dave Delich
                            2. B.N. Singer
                            3. Dr. Strangelove one mint and one severely shortened.
                            Lawd, this is Very Distressing news! Now, who will I sell mine to!!

Congratulations Davis on joining the “short list”.

Regards,

B. N.

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
                              Now, who will I sell mine to!!
                              The answer is simple, the Dr.'s plan is to see just one name on that list. By "humbly" putting that particular name in the last place on that current list he wants to lure you into a false sense of security.

"Out of three one will have all the cuff titles if two are....." You know he is not squeamish.

Comment

Cognoscenti

It is true, I may have stepped over a few dead bodies to get a some items relating to the TV, but I ask the Cognoscenti..is it not worth it?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X