• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell hey !
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      Witts Helmet which for some reason he didnt take it to Normandy with him..
      Camo cover and all! great photos John, thanks for posting them and thank you Rob for starting this thread!

Kev

Comment

well well well........

how come I didnt think it was a fake and sham....

I want to thank all the serious collectors, especially markus and John Pic, that form the very beginning stood up for the truth about this big sham, when the subject was first brought up in the Herman Fegelein thread,

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=584811&page=8

ROB... I think you should really thank those that from the start advised you aganist this obvious Scheme and who you stubbornly fought.....
        Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 06-26-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I don't think Kai Winkler will rip one guy off.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
            well only if they are on the WAF.........

That is the sad issue; we are fortunate to belong to this community but how many others do not and are going to fall for good old Kai setups ……?

Like it has been said if you are a Militaria collector, its not only about having the $$, but knowing your stuff…………..

Comment

Dear Rob-

I'm glad you finaly put your ego behind and went public after getting burned by this individual.

You are doing the collector community a valuable service! Even though I fear that collectors will continue to fall for future scams.

Sometimes well meant advice from other collectors is not out of jealousy, but actually well-meant advice from collector-to-collector.

That is why from the start I had told you that A) the seller of the Witt group (family member) had denied the existence of the uniforms in his family's possession, B) the Macher children also had not sold any uniforms the dealer, C) various contradictions of the dealer of what was actually in the groups.

You were blinded by your ego at the time and continued to believe the seller of these 'exclusive' items more than a few humble collectors like JohnPic and myself.

But that's that and the important thing is that you went public to help save others from loosing a lot of money on fake items. Thank you!

Can you provide a photo of scan of the letter the Witt family member signed?

Did Mr. Winkler provide you with a copy when you bought your items from him?

Markus
              Last edited by markus; 06-26-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                He ripps everyone off. One has to applaud his consistency. Jacques
                Last edited by jacquesf; 06-26-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                  well well well........

how come I didnt think it was a fake and sham....

I want to thank all the serious collectors, especially markus and John Pic, that form the very beginning stood up for the truth about this big sham, when the subject was first brought up in the Herman Fegelein thread,

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=584811&page=8

ROB... I think you should really thank those that from the start advised you aganist this obvious Scheme and who you stubbornly fought.....
                  I see that you are still not over that verbal beating that you recieved
                  over that CW FJ with cover at the FJ forum.
                  I knew that you would be the one coming up with the childish comments, but that's just you.

One learns more from these events then anything. At least I did.
                  Makes me a better collector, and increases my knowledge.

And I for one, am not a follower like you are
                  I tend to find things out myself, instead of jumping on the bandwagon, like you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post

Like it has been said if you are a Militaria collector, its not only about having the $$, but knowing your stuff…………..
                    Yes, you have neither.

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post
                      Yes, you have neither.
                      Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
                        Dear Rob-

I'm glad you finaly put your ego behind and went public after getting burned by this individual.

You are doing the collector community a valuable service! Even though I fear that collectors will continue to fall for future scams.

Sometimes well meant advice from other collectors is not out of jealousy, but actually well-meant advice from collector-to-collector.

That is why from the start I had told you that A) the seller of the Witt group (family member) had denied the existence of the uniforms in his family's possession, B) the Macher children also had not sold any uniforms the dealer, C) various contradictions of the dealer of what was actually in the groups.

You were blinded by your ego at the time and continued to believe the seller of these 'exclusive' items more than a few humble collectors like JohnPic and myself.

But that's that and the important thing is that you went public to help save others from loosing a lot of money on fake items. Thank you!

Can you provide a photo of scan of the letter the Witt family member signed?

Did Mr. Winkler provide you with a copy when you bought your items from him?

Markus
                        Ego?

My dear Markus, I know that you were also very keen on getting items from this group.
                        So let's call it collectors interest?

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                          Camo cover and all! great photos John, thanks for posting them and thank you Rob for starting this thread!

Kev
                          Thanks Kev.

Comment

I see that you are still not over that verbal beating that you recieved
                            over that CW FJ with cover at the FJ forum.
                            I knew that you would be the one coming up with the childish comments, but that's just you.

One learns more from these events then anything. At least I did.
                            Makes me a better collector, and increases my knowledge.

And I for one, am not a follower like you are
                            I tend to find things out myself, instead of jumping on the bandwagon, like you always do.

Buddy, I didn’t get a verbal betting, you just did and worse a $$$$....betting for being so hardheaded, so reconsider change , acknowledge, and if you have some decency apologize to those that helped you and proved you wrong……for your own benefit….

And above all learn how to read as the comment is clear, and follower looks like you didn’t get over that old thread….as you keep bring it up, I didn’t even remember….

Drop the ego man….as your own word apply heavily to you….

Cheers...

Comment

Guys, take a look at the cypher John posted (thanks John)
                              You will see that it has a flaw in the design.
                              They all did, and I found 3 more tunics in his archive that have these cyphers.
                              I don't have much time, but I will try to post more pictures of some stuff.

Comment

Ego?

My dear Markus, I know that you were also very keen on getting items from this group.
                                So let's call it collectors interest?

Point taken, I contacted Winkler about 3 years ago to buy most important award
                                documents. I was very excited when I got to know the existence of the Witt group.
                                I did not want anything to do with the group anymore though as soon as I learnt it
                                was so 'contaminated'.

Can you post the letter signed by Mr. Witt, what did it say exactly?

I think it is very important people see that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X