SS Collar Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Al

Al please do us a favor and shipp those tabs to Gary, it will help us all here, i think we need to get the through out of this story.

Alex

Comment

For the time being I am pinning this thread to the top of the forum so it does not disappear :-).

Al there is another way as well, you can go to any computer shop or photocopying shop and get them all scanned onto a CD that way they do not need to leave your hands, then you can post me the CD,
      Regards,
      Gary

Comment

Great idea Gary , lets continue this thread until we have found the through.

buy the way, does anybody now where the Delta collar tabs have been produced, i m not saying what company have been selling them, but really where they have been produced. Maybe this french guy would have been the main manufacturer for those tabs and has been selling them to delta?

what do you think about that???

i mean that many copies are made in pakistan at the moment because they have the cheap labour and know how to embroider insignias. so why not delta having produced these insignias abroard.

Alex

Comment

In the MA article it does not mention the tabs as 'Delta International' it just refers to an 'American company' in 1969 contracted a European firm to reproduce the tabs.. some of the repro tabs shown are the Delta ones though. , G.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X