No announcement yet.

TK tab E Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody going to post the photo for Mr. Singer?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
      I may be wrong, but I think there were photos of the group at Hannah's Reich.
      If noone else saved this one , then please allow me - part of the Ludwig Plabst group ..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Winkelman; 10-30-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I've got closeup pics of the upper 2 Bullion tabs only - dated August 10th .
        So the lower 2 sets were probably not on the site anymore by that date ..
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winkelman View Post
            If noone else saved this one , then please allow me - the Ludwig Plabst group ..
            This photo represents about 10% of the entire group - which is why it was referred to earlier in the thread as the "largest TV group find in a long time"

Comment

O.K. - " part of " then ( now edited ) - I think this belonged to it as well ..?
              Attached Files

Comment

And after attachment - worthwhile pictures ..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
                  Michale G.,

Who's to say that they are original to the Plabst grouping??? Prove that they came from the Plabst grouping. You're the one selling them and that seems to be the main "justification" that all of these tabs in question are original.

If I were a prospective buyer, whether or not they came from the Plabst grouping would be irrelevant (providing a picture of the Plabst grouping with these tabs does nothing to prove that they are original, or original to the group). The tabs in question need to stand on their own, and when you have extremely experienced, veteran SS cloth collectors (and not just US collectors) stepping up and expressing concern that they do not conform to known and accepted originals, and they resemble tabs which have only recently surfaced and are known to have been faked in the last few years, that should be cause to proceed with caution.

They're not with the grouping now, nobody has thus far provided a picture of them with the entire grouping as it was found (before they reached a picker's/dealer's/collector's hands, they do not conform to known and accepted originals, and they closely resemble known fakes that have only recently surfaced. They don't have a lot going for them.......

Rob
                  Rob,
                  that is exactly why the thread is going on, it is supposed to answer questions. And quite some input was given. The problem is that the "ego-posts" like from bwanek1 are not helping us on and only spoil that thread. I know what he is like from many posts and believe me I really wish he could contribute here instead of calling things "POS" and expressing how right he is.

You are right in that the original picture could have been staged (means that it of course was possible to do that). I talked about that to other members earlier via PM and the questions came up:

- Why adding a few worthless (compared to the rest they are worth nothing) tabs to that huge group of finest T militaria right from the start? Now one could say "because from then on all the world would believe them to be real". But, as I take it not many pictures of the group were shwon in the first place so my dilemma is that I can't prove that picture ever existed. And it can't be used as a proof, but why staging a picture that noone can look at? Now people like bwanek1 see their chance for attacking me through that gap and pump up their egos by doubting my words.

Now my crime seems to be that I am not falling down just so and follow the messiah who said "nay". I am keen on bringing this issue to a (for me) definitive answer. And if it takes a little bit longer for me to understand as we are not all as smart as bwanek1 I beg your pardon and ask for patience.

Thanks for understanding.

Fritz

Comment

More pictures

Here are more pictures of similar types of TK tabs and diamonds from other collectors. In my opinion all are originals.

Still waiting to see just one pic of a original standing collartab from the opposition??

Cheers
                    Peter v L

Last edited by Peter v L; 10-30-2009, 07:03 AM.
                    www.military-antiques-stockholm.com

sigpic

Comment

more

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                        Rob,
                        that is exactly why the thread is going on, it is supposed to answer questions. And quite some input was given. The problem is that the "ego-posts" like from bwanek1 are not helping us on and only spoil that thread. I know what he is like from many posts and believe me I really wish he could contribute here instead of calling things "POS" and expressing how right he is.

Man, you are really out there.

Reread my posts. I called NOTHING in particular a POS, in fact, I made no comment with regard to the authenticity of any specific item whatsoever, including your tabs! The only thing I did was point out the backwardness of your logic, that something is to be considered original until someone can prove that it is not. That logic is flawed and what I said was that if one followed such flawed logic, one must accept every POS, which is of unknown origin. If you took that to be a direct reference to your tabs, that was your mistake.

The only comment I made at all with any regard to the tabs in question was that you had the burden of proof to provide some substantiation for the provenance you claimed, but you provided nothing.

Get a clue.

Comment

more

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                            If you took that to be a direct reference to your tabs
                            You meant it exactly like that.

But thank you once more for contributing to the topic.

Thanks!

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                              You meant it exactly like that.

But thank you once more for contributing to the topic.

Thanks!

Fritz
                              Man, you are really lost in your own little world.

If I had meant it like that, I WOULD HAVE SAID SO! I do not beat around the bush. Not in this thread, not in any.

You made the absurd, backward statement about burden of proof and I responded specifically to that to corrct it. Nothing more. Sadly, that set you off and you have since failed to fully listen to or adequately comprehend anything I have said, because you are being defensive.

Since you can't seem to understand the logic, I guess I must also point out that I was not saying that you were responsible for the faked Hitler diaries either. It was an extreme illustration of the sort of POS, to which I was referring.

Comment

Once more, thanks alot, bwanke1.

Thanks!

Fritz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X