SS labcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
    You're right. I didn't look back through this thread, but I bet there are pics somewhere in here.
    Did you read over this whole thread?
    Yes.
    Not even a (serious) picture.
    Just some funny jockes but item related pictures were removed.

Comment

As far as the lab coat is concerned I have seen one very similar to the one posted being sold years ago by a not so good antique dealer in Maryland named "Bob". His shop is just up the street from were the Aberdeen MVCC rally is held.

Comment

Old post Just adding my 2 cents into the bucket.

All I would like to add is. Couple years back I went to Sachsenhausen Camp about 35km north of Berlin. And one of the final solution ways was a building with fake Doctors (enlisted soldiers dressed like doctors) giving fake physicals.
        After that they went into a sound proof room, was told to stand on a scale where they would be shot in the back of the head by a soldier standing in another room. So all I am saying here is the soldiers that had to dress like doctors probably had ss sports badges and could have used them to make make- shift lab coats. Just filling in blanks here. Not addressing the other posts.
        Anyway Thank you.

Comment

Either way,SS sport insignia WERE used on SS lab coats,no one thinks they may have an SS labcoat patch instead of an SS sport patch!but if they were uniform removed they might!

Comment

Phewwhat a readGlad this one came back up to the top. Pete.

Comment

Started this thread years ago witha question.Playing devils advocate here.The most interesting read on the forum.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X