SS labcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS labcoat

What do you guys think of the labcoat at oakleaf? Im Interested in what you guys think.

labcoat

Could you supply a link?

Cheers
    Bill

Comment

link

http://www.oakleafmilitaria.com/uniforms_SS.htm

Comment

Looks pretty close to a sports ss emblem, maybe for assisting sports competitors, but i would have to see a photo of proof of the camp story with one of these exact smocks in use..

Comment

Photo

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
          Looks pretty close to a sports ss emblem, maybe for assisting sports competitors, but i would have to see a photo of proof of the camp story with one of these exact smocks in use..
          Better yet, how about a single photo showing both the smock and the famous Dachau pirate skull flag. Anyone up for that challange?

Comment

Lab Coat

I think I see some dried blood on it. Must be genuine article.

Comment

Creepy .
              A perfect coat for looking into peoples windows at night .
              creepy

Comment

I know there are shots in medical sections of the camps that will show uniforms, but i guessing a photo of this one in a camp will be next to the photos of the secret nazi flying monkeys. I would say to pass in seriousness, you might shoot em off an e mail to see where they got that story to go with the coat? Ive been told stuff thru the years like:some of the leather milti stranded whips were concentration camp torture whips, and found they were for dusting uniforms. Anything to jack the price....just baffle em with BS...somebody with more money than cents will buy it. Lots of stupiderer stuff has sold before with such tripe.

Comment

There are period photos of lab coats with that SS sports patch on them......

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                    I know there are shots in medical sections of the camps that will show uniforms, but i guessing a photo of this one in a camp will be next to the photos of the secret nazi flying monkeys. I would say to pass in seriousness, you might shoot em off an e mail to see where they got that story to go with the coat? Ive been told stuff thru the years like:some of the leather milti stranded whips were concentration camp torture whips, and found they were for dusting uniforms. Anything to jack the price....just baffle em with BS...somebody with more money than cents will buy it. Lots of stupiderer stuff has sold before with such tripe.
                    Are you depressed about something? Let it out!

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                      Creepy .
                      A perfect coat for looking into peoples windows at night .
                      creepy
                      yes indeed, with an SS marked chainsaw

Comment

interesting for sure, so what you guys think? Ahhh or Ohhh?
                        Last edited by Robert H; 06-24-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

my photo just does not deserve it to stay behind put together junk, thats why I deleted it
                          Last edited by Robert H; 06-30-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Photo

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                            no one more for opinions, then a photo from Dachau
                            Robert, excellent photo!
                            Peter

Comment

Well done Robert! An outstanding photo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X