Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

Originally posted by gtmvett427 View Post
    colector to collector has luftwaffe standarts the one im looking is a army one. Also all thanks for the good advice. Gregg
    You are correct. Just wanted to give you additional options if you hadn't seen them before and or were interested in that branch. Still cant believe the pricing difference between the two! happy hunting

Comment

Originally posted by m b chisholm View Post
      you are correct. Just wanted to give you additional options if you hadn't seen them before and or were interested in that branch. Still cant believe the pricing difference between the two! Happy hunting
      thanks to all of you for the great advice. I bought the 4 by 4 army standard and it is unbelievable! I just wanted to thank those for the messages sent, and i see why i was highly recomded to come to this forum before buying anything. Im sorry i missed out on the ss trumpet banner but the guy who got it deserves it! Great collection! Thanks again gregg.

Comment

Re

NICE !! Congrats to you.. shoot me a picture or two when it is diplayed!

Comment

Originally posted by m b chisholm View Post
          nice !! Congrats to you.. Shoot me a picture or two when it is diplayed!
          i have the flag,pole top and streamers. Does anyone know where to get a pole that would work to display it. Thanks gregg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X