2 SS smocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 SS smocks

Was checking out The Ruptured Duck site and came across these.

type II blurred

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...forms/u077.htm

type I planetree 5/6

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...forms/u076.htm

Incredibly ss smocks with incredibly prices for incredibly collectors

Comment

Stupid

Those prices are sky high. And those smock are not that "great" or rare. I need to write Bill and tell him there is a recession.

Comment

prices are going up like crazy... I will start a new business : SScloth4Gold.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Krieg777 View Post
            prices are going up like crazy... I will start a new business : SScloth4Gold.com

Thats a great idea! can't wait to see the commerical.

I am still pretty knew to collecting and as much as I would like to own some SS stuff, I'm afraid to go near it...so many fakes...high prices...risk is to great.

What do you all think the average prices of smocks should be.

And since I will probably never own any SS smocks *unless I hit the lottery*! Would the people that own them post some pics. May as well turn this into an SS smock thread....we have one for helmet covers, binoculars, tunics..but none for smocks!

Comment

at this crazy prices it is no fun to collect.not only smocks!!!look tunic,caps,etc.the prices are most..........normaly i think every collectors do not buy everything for one year from business dealer.so i think&hope the prices will be correct.but who collector will not buy one year?this is the problem.
              regards
              uscha

Comment

"I had no idea my old camouflage was worth so much money!"

"Change your old, unwanted, moth eaten, blood soiled SS Cloth into cold hard cash! Since we own our own sweat shop we can cut out the middle man meaning more cash in your pocket "

I'm still working on the commercial but I'm getting there....

Comment

Smocks

Indeed nice smocks but a new absurd price level has been reached I guess.

The problem is that sooner or later someone will actually pay this kind of cash for it. And as said, these items are not exceptionally rare. Buyers that can pay these prices are. But on the other hand you only need a few well loaded to keep the prices rising.

I know a few collectors over here who are slowly withdrawing because of the absurd prices and the ever growing number of really good fakes. Such a shame that is. Hell, I have a good job but with these prices more and more things are getting out of reach.

Really frusrating

Comment

jokes aside, let's face it: collecting SS stuff in particular is for people with economic means, militaria dealers are there to make money and exploit the market small collectors like me are simply out of the game and indeed this hobby is getting the fun taken out of it because more and more ppl collect mainly not for a interest in studying WWII History but merely as an "investment" thing... it's depressing. We just have to be happy with what we have and what we can get from time to time.
                    good luck to you all have a nice sunday.

Comment

erik and krieg i give you both right go to a business dealer and give him your smock and you become 5000!!!and for 15000 it was sold.i think the e-stand on this forum is better than every shop.good pieces for mostly correct prices.

Comment

Dear all,
                        I really like these smocks !!
                        But I think mine is nice too...
                        Enjoy it.
                        Regards,
                        Stevy
                        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X