This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PZKG View Post
    BTW: I have seen your tough american soldiers cry when they are exposed to under -10 degrees celsius!
    HARDCORE!

I mean you think Bastogne was cold! JEEZES!
    Hell, I would be crying too in that weather. Seen plenty of whining over less than that myself included just over not having any ice cream left at the combat outpost after returning from a combat patrol that involved killing, and then to only go right back out and lose some boys and girls. Yes its a troopers right to complain if it makes them happy.

No, you are the tuff guy if the only way to elevate yourself is by making others look inferior. I'm sure you were outfitted in contemporary state of the art winter clothing, nice and warm as compared to all the Ardennes participants that had inadequate primitive or no winter clothing. Real tuff guy you in a Training exercise nice and safe, fed, a roof over your head to go back to.

Originally posted by PZKG View Post
    I think Ray can SUCK an egg, since he is forgetting how many boys have become soldiers because of Lyrics from amongst others, LEMMY!
    Me, myself and I amongst them!

What war zone are you meaning Ray?, the button pushing ones we have today?
    How about the "honorable" drones, being controled by the averager computer geek, Now that is a soldier for you!

TULLINGER PÅ NORSK!
    What does it matter what war zone, but for starters how about lets refer to the one you were in, which was??? At least the geek showed up.

I don't condone anyone for not serving. Just annoying to see a person too lazy to meet the challenges and disrespecting such honor and sacrifices. By first hand experience of death and maiming in conflict would probably change one too many's attitude, everyone handles it differently.

Originally posted by Disco Partisan View Post
    the same can be said and has constantly being said about us collectors : "ridiculous fools", "stolen valor" etc isn't it so?
    Well I guess you're right if you're wearing it around like Lemmy. At least reenactors are preserving history and rendering honors.

Hope I don't misinterpret your post in the following 2 para otherwise please forgive me: There is a difference between owning it and wearing it regarding stolen valor. Thought I wouldn't have to mention that figuring everyone here was intelligent enough to know the difference.

Please do speak for yourself if you feel like a ridiculous collector for owning militaria, it's not like I had to buy all my collection, collected some of it myself direct from the source,,, on the field in the face of the enemy.

Originally posted by Paolo67 View Post
    And that's the thing about Mr Kilmister... He didn't give a sweet F what anyone thought of him... Now, that's freedom.
    You got that right brother,,,, hilarious that he didn't even know most of his fans and above all, didn't even give a sweet f*ck about them, especially the ones that are all wrapped around his cock.

I listen to rock, some metal myself and voicing my opinion by what I see here on the SS forum by some members. If any discrace it's to the members of the German armed forces who made the supreme sacrifice. That's everyone's right to live and choose.

Wonder what the members of your beloved SS would have to say? Leaves little to the imagination how they would process him if they cornered him, now that would be a much more interesting thread.

Otherwise, my apologies if I messed up this thread for anyone and the hurt feelings I caused. I figured I would have some backlash and others that see eye to eye.

-Ray-
    Last edited by -Ray-; 01-04-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

RAY... What does this mean? "it's not like I had to buy all my collection, collected some of it myself direct from the source,,, on the field in the face of the enemy."

Comment

I think this thread has gone long enough.
        Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X