No announcement yet.

W-SS Sturmscharfuhrer Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since these silver loops can be put on very easily, there was no problem for somebody to put them on, but they didn't have all the information they needed to do it right. If I'm not mistaken this wide loop was for an SS enlisted man that was an NCO candidate and volunteered for 12 years service. I believe there was another loop, about half this size, for NCO candidates who volunteered for 8 years. I don't have my Angolia's with me but I remember two distinct NCO Candidate loops. So this piece is just wrong.

Bob

Comment

What I find interesting is that alot of the fake boards or tasty looking boards show up with these NCO candidate Loops more and more often.

Best,

Pete

Comment

What the heck are "tasty boards"? Are there people out there who are licking these things with their tongues?

Comment

Bottom line fake fantasy made up uniform. Being sold for $15,000 and the tales of this guy go on and on indestructable.

Comment

"Bottom line fake fantasy made up uniform. Being sold for $15,000 and the tales of this guy go on and on indestructable."

Yet, he is still has an add banner on this site.

Comment

I was just directed to this thread, and wish to thank those with informed opinions for the evaluation and discussion pertaining to this tunic which I am selling. Some excellent points have been raised. As most of you know that I do not willingly sell problematic merchandise, I am going to pull this tunic until and unless I can gain further understanding into the history and construction of this particular piece.

Comment

I dunno. I've ordered from Mr. Gottlieb before and he seems like a pretty upstanding guy to me (as per above).

As for pricing, charge what the market will bear!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X