No announcement yet.

Chumming for Land Sharks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, JR since you seem to have a "vendetta" or "agenda", most likely because I DARE question the ethics and practices of some of your friends in the world of TR dealing I would like to just be blunt since that is my MO anyway. Dont use the SS forum unless you really have an honest question or want to show off your empirical knowledge of SS uniforms. Rather come confront me face to face and be prepaired to meet the same blunt response you get here..I dont put on any act. If you have direct questions about a specific ITEM you feel I judged unfairly then please do address it. If you just dont like me well too bad youre free also to come and deal with that in any way you feel appropriate when you see me in person again and Im sure you will see me again.
    Dont come here and demean the skills of those who post here because thats how you come across when your goal is just to bait me.If you want to bait me though show something that has something questionable about it. Now I really have to go im running late.

Comment

Oh but I do like learning from the SS cloth fourm, and like you too. I even have your Christmas present ready to be sent if you just PM your address.

Comment

I should add to N.C.Wyeth that enough people with no class try to turn this hobby into a class/money war..please save it for someplace else.

No thanks J.R. I get enough already.

Comment

Dang............... ask NC................. I give out some nice stuff quite often

Comment

Back to the tunic..............nothing draws a crowd like a crowd............. it's getting some rave reviews. Even the Dr. of Strangelovve has been on it.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize this thread was for you two lovebirds! I'll go and find something more interesting to read and comment on...

Bob

Comment

How about the tunic, Bob ?

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                  ...whoops mispelled "intelligent" where's Singer when you need him. "Patrolling" too damn Im getting rusty.
                  And now I am expected to "police" you.

Lord, I can't even tell what is original or not in my own collection!!!

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
                    And now I am expected to "police" you.

Lord, I can't even tell what is original or not in my own collection!!!

B. N. Singer
                    I'll bet you could 'entertain doubts' though

Ian.

Comment

Cmon there Singer you know you earned that jab it doesnt mean its true but does place you in the category of being a normal human being with no special powers like most of us,,if ya give em you gotta be able to take em.

Yes JR I think if I could see that uniform Id add my two cents but enough have seen it and gave thier's.

Merry Christmas to you all even JR and Happy New year as well..oh and a joyous Festivus for the rest of us.
                      Last edited by John Pic; 12-14-2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

So John, you're one of those guys who hassles me for puffing in public? I'm heartbroken...but getting back to the tunic in question, I have my doubts on the tabs...

Comment

JR are you Tigerfan? by anychance. Now Im curious to see this ensemble.Ive made some time until 1pm pacific..

Ok JR Ive seen it courtesy of a friend, I have to agree its an awesome piece. I see nothing that Id question on it.
                          Last edited by John Pic; 12-14-2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Okay dats it

Okay thats it,,,Im taking all my toys and going home!

Comment

[quote=John Pic;2344981]I should add to N.C.Wyeth that enough people with no class try to turn this hobby into a class/money war..please save it for someplace else.[quote]

Not my intent John. I'm a simple guy - everyone puts their pants on the same way in my view, and we are all made in the same image before God. My comment was simple innuendo in reference to JR's job in the "brewed beverage" industry - I like "brewed beverages", and I think it would be nice to have a job working with them. Nothing more, and simple as that.

You are a great fellow too, I believe. I'm sorry you would expect me to antagonize you in any way. I enjoy your participation in what we all come here to enjoy, and I feel your pain quite often. If I knew a way to relieve you from such, I would make it a personal priority.

Enough said from me here. I did not intend my comment to assist in steering this thread in the way it is going . . . I apologize to all. Hopefully all the wasted words can be left behind . . .

Brad

Comment

Just misunderstood you sorry...

JR do you work at that big Brewery off I25 north of Denver?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X