X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chumming for Land Sharks!

Take her away JP!

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums...1/m/5700054625

I just looked over there on GDC and it's amazing how many thread titles match those over here... does everybody that needs an opinion on stuff duplicate their efforts on GDC too? And it's amazing to see what passes as authentic on GDC versus here!

Bob

Comment

Believe that this is a different one than previously posted ........ isn't it ?

Comment

Not 100% sure but why would an SS-Obergruppenfuhrer tunic have shoulder boards with the white/light-gray underlay and the greatcoat have police-green underlay? If he's wearing the green underlay, wouldn't he be wearing the green security police collar tabs with golden oakleaves? I think you went one way or the other, not both... open for discussion...

I'm also betting that both pair of pants that he said he got with the tunic and greatcoat have light-gray lampssen on them...

Bob

Comment

Where are all the land sharks that eat these tunics for breakfast when ever they pop up???

Comment

Seems to have been accepted on that other forum as genuine. I'd like to see some close ups of all of the collar tabs, including the ones on the greatcoat. The one that they did show I wasn't all that thrilled about... I don't believe it was real.

Bob

Comment

Sorry JR I cant take your bait Im not allowed to view the other forum Hohaus suspended me indefinately...see how important I am But if Jim Toncar said it was ok, and I see he posted there, you need look no further for help, one of the few who would be able to help that I trust.
              But even if I could take your bait I probably wouldnt, so dont strain yourself posting them here if its my opinion your wanting..do it for the benefit of other forum members who enjoy viewing thses things.
              Last edited by John Pic; 12-14-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JR. View Post
                Where are all the land sharks that eat these tunics for breakfast when ever they pop up???
                They probably don't have the kind of job like you and I that allows them to spend their day hunting . . . and getting paid for it at the same time.

Brad

P.S. And I DARN WELL BET that none of us has a job anywhere near as nice as yours!

Comment

We can sneak ya in there if we have to.................. Cloaking divice

Comment

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
                    They probably don't have the kind of job like you and I that allows them to spend their day hunting . . . and getting paid for it at the same time.

Brad

P.S. And I DARN WELL BET that none of us has a job anywhere near as nice as yours!

Comment

post it here Ill tell you if I like it since its so important to you but dont be disapointed if I do.

Comment

I have to leave now to go to my lowly peasant job patroling the streets for the less inteligent criminals. But I will be back later..count on it. whoops mispelled "intelligent" where's Singer when you need him. "Patrolling" too damn Im getting rusty.

Comment

I thought that you were retired ?
                          Last edited by JR.; 12-14-2007, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Semi...retired guys have purpose up here.Plus I need to keep up with you goldiggers.
                            I work for a company that serves the business alliance of the city and hires retired cops to do "order maintanence" downtown. I deal with petty stuff like people who dont know enough to do thier drugs in private or drink at home. Hope that explains it.The best deal is we work hand in hand with the "real" cops so Im very much at home.
                            Last edited by John Pic; 12-14-2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X