Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
    Hi,

there is so many things that are wrong with your model that this is almost difficult to list everything...
    Position of the pins at the back, the head of the eagle, the legs, the claws, the lictor bundles (many parts)...

Originals were posted on the first pages, you can easily compare below the original of Francesco (Nostradamus) vs. the model you presented.

See You

Vince

Do you know who Fausto Sparacino is? In Italy he is a very important of Militaria. He published a book, that's considered like a Bible for all the collectors. The thing you have to have. In this book he published the photos of the original stamps of the Lorioli factory (conio n° 04944/D approved by Germans). These original stamps came out directly from this factory, that is the only one that produced the SS Italian's eagles -that we know today-. If we see, all the photos posted, have many differences from the one produced by Lorioli. So, what do you think, they're all fakes? Or probably, as often happened, there is not only one stamp of this badge?

I just want to give all my respect for the Nostradamus' peace 'cause nobody can say that is a fake' till we know, for sure, where it came from.

About my eagle i can say that the metal is the correct one. On the back, we can see the typical oxidization of this metal came out from the silver color. The stamp is very well done and is not a fusion...

Comment

photo sharing

AGGIORNAMENTO da FAUSTO SPARACINO:

free online image hosting

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X