Hohenstaufen on Hannas reich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hohenstaufen on Hannas reich

Did you see the beautiful ss tunic from Hohenstaufen on Hannas reich?
    I guess if was sold within minutes. Stunning pice!!!!

He sure has nice stuff!

Hannas reich

Can you please post the website for Hannas reich?
    Don Bible

Comment

http://www.hannahsreich.co.uk/

Here you go. Great site!!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Some really nice stuff there! Check out the Konzentrationslargen visor cap.

Comment

Well for $10.400.00 USD I think I would look for another. Certainly an original jacket but are the insignia original to it??

Glenn
          "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

A very very rare unit cufftitle to find still attached to a tunic. Alot of money to spend without any provenance of its history as Glen pointed out. More and more I think if you just want an SS tunic to display this doesnt matter.But if you want to know its been there then you have to have the provenance or the wear and tear to show for it.

Hohenstaufen went through some hellacious battles especially at Normandy where much of the unit was whittled down.By Arnhem they were a skeleton of a division despite thier tenacious ability to fight.Im always skeptical of surviving pieces but you never know.

Comment

Took this picture when I was in Arnhem this summer. The photo went out realy bad, but the Waffen-SS EM and the Waffen-SS officer wrapper both featured the Hohenstaufen cuff title. I did also see another Waffen-SS wrapper with this cuff on. There were also several loose Hohenstaufen cuff titles in two different museums. If they were original or not, I could not tell.

Btw: some of the best museums I have ever visited was in Arnhem and the panzer museum just outside Nijmegen.
              Last edited by Øyvind; 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

As I said, I dont know about the orginality.

Cheers
                Øyvind

Comment

Another photo from the same museum. The "Frundsberg" is a replica.

Cheers
                  ******216;yvind

Comment

Last edited by Bobwirtz; 09-23-2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Could we possibly see a close up of the runic on that one Bob, thanks?

Comment

The greater part of what I reviewed leaves me wondering about just what is 'great' about this site...

Are we so desperate (today) that we accept crap like this and to top it off call its praises?
                        Regards,
                        Dave

Comment

Dave,

Then weigh in with cogent, informed and precise criticism. In my very narrow field, I have been happy in dealing with this firm.

Mike

Comment

Yes please tell us why this is "Crap" aside from it having a rare cufftitle the tunic is correct in all aspects do you see anything that you could point out as being incorrect? Martin is a respected member of this and other forums and offers a nice variety of items. Please feel free though to educate as thats what this is about,dont leave us with your usual vague comment without expanding on it further. Perhaps photos of your tunic collection or past owned examples? Does anyone expect that dealer sites are all perfect in what they offer just as opinion varies so does what is sold by different people.

Yours truly, The "poser"
                            Last edited by John Pic; 08-11-2006, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Mike, there's just too much offered and would take forever to elaborate on....so yes, my general comment was a bit broad!

Poser, please! HOJJ has been closed for years
                              Regards,
                              Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X