No announcement yet.

Question SS Officers Uniform With name and Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a comment and question. As far as I remember the Oberbayern cuff title and double Totenkopf tabs were in use pre-war early in the war. The tailor tag says 7.4. 1944. Any information or comment concerning this combination?

Comment

Originally posted by M40 View Post
      Is this a shadow of an eagle?
      1.PNG
      I don't know what you think you are seeing here but there is no shadow. I've looked at this thing so closely and from every angle trying to imagine a shadow, I see nothing.

Comment

Insignia are bad fakes

Comment

The Tunic is inone of the the Books from PvL,was sold to a Collector who recognize the Insignia is bad,think it was also shown here some month ago,and now it was in US Ebay but with correct description as orig tunic with Repro Insignia

Comment

Another nice WH Tunic ****ed up by some Morons....
            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

No wonder the hesitation to post pictures of it initially....
              When you go home
              Tell them for us and say
              For your tomorrow
              We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
              Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

The sleeve eagle is a Sieder fake. This tunic is an example of what I was talking about in the thread I started. The tunic itself ? But the insignias all bad. These type of tunics were the staple on dealer sites in the late 90’s early 2000’s . But every one of them had one of the two types of Sieder eagles . They magically stopped showing up after that was pointed out. Typical of what was sold by N&T Global and a few other new dealers at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post

I don't know what you think you are seeing here but there is no shadow. I've looked at this thing so closely and from every angle trying to imagine a shadow, I see nothing.
                  Please take deeper look again - maybe its my old eyes - but there are something odd.

4.PNG 1.PNG

Comment

Originally posted by M40 View Post

Please take deeper look again - maybe its my old eyes - but there are something odd.

4.PNG 1.PNG
                    If it ever had an eagle, I dont think it would be in that spot...I think youre seeing things

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                      The sleeve eagle is a Sieder fake. This tunic is an example of what I was talking about in the thread I started. The tunic itself ? But the insignias all bad. These type of tunics were the staple on dealer sites in the late 90’s early 2000’s . But every one of them had one of the two types of Sieder eagles . They magically stopped showing up after that was pointed out. Typical of what was sold by N&T Global and a few other new dealers at the time.
                      No offence my friend but I think you are the member who seems to have coined the term "Sieder Fake", used it over and over again [for years], and everybody else has kinda picked up on it for the past few years, yep thats a Sieder Fake...I thought it was kind of funny nobody commented on this tunic for a long time and all the sudden one guys says "insignia bad fakes" and everybody else chimes in, fake, fake, everything is fake, I'm seeing shadows of an eagle. I think it's a bit funny myself...tunic does have a name tag inside of somebody who was in the TK Div [perhaps him], perhaps somebody post war wanted to honor that but couldnt afford real [if it is indeed not real] TK insignia. I don't know, I still think it's cool and was way cheaper then a solid well vetted TK offices tunic with untouched insignia. I know one thing, I'm not cutting another piece of insignia off it just to prove or dis-prove anything. I've already damaged REAL, REAL stuff that members here scoffed at in the past just to find out it was REAL, I'm done with that. I'm almost willing to bet real money the other tab has a real SS RZM tag behind it but we will never know, at least as long as I own it. Thanks for the comments....Cliff

Comment

No offence my friend but I think you are the member who seems to have coined the term "Sieder Fake", used it over and over again [for years], and everybody else has kinda picked up on it for the past few years, yep thats a Sieder Fake...I thought it was kind of funny nobody commented on this tunic for a long time and all the sudden one guys says "insignia bad fakes" and everybody else chimes in, fake, fake, everything is fake, I'm seeing shadows of an eagle. I think it's a bit funny myself...tunic does have a name tag inside of somebody who was in the TK Div [perhaps him], perhaps somebody post war wanted to honor that but couldnt afford real [if it is indeed not real] TK insignia. I don't know, I still think it's cool and was way cheaper then a solid well vetted TK offices tunic with untouched insignia. I know one thing, I'm not cutting another piece of insignia off it just to prove or dis-prove anything. I've already damaged REAL, REAL stuff that members here scoffed at in the past just to find out it was REAL, I'm done with that. I'm almost willing to bet real money the other tab has a real SS RZM tag behind it but we will never know, at least as long as I own it. Thanks for the comments....Cliff
                        There is reason, the loose ones sold by Johannes Floch at shows were marked Sieder Wien. I did not “ coin that phrase. But it’s your money .

Comment

There was a Reason why nobody commented on that Tunic. For an Answer just look at your own Post. John is one of the few here who really knows what he is talking about when it comes to SS Eagles. And when he say this is a Fake Eagle then be sure it is one. But of course it is your Tunic, so when you are happy with it....then that is all what counts.

And just for your Info. This is no SS Officer Tunic but a Heer Tunic. Belong to Olt. Max Alfred Ruhn. Medals matches, he was based from 1943 till 1945 at the Stab from General Schubert, in Vienna. Reason why i posted another ****ed up Tunic by some Morons......
                          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post

There is reason, the loose ones sold by Johannes Floch at shows were marked Sieder Wien. I did not “ coin that phrase. But it’s your money .
                            Was Floch a know faker? Just asking. I know about the loose ones being marked Seider Wien. Perhaps coining the phrase was a poor choice of words, it's just something I've noticed you saying many times over.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
                              There was a Reason why nobody commented on that Tunic. For an Answer just look at your own Post. John is one of the few here who really knows what he is talking about when it comes to SS Eagles. And when he say this is a Fake Eagle then be sure it is one. But of course it is your Tunic, so when you are happy with it....then that is all what counts.

And just for your Info. This is no SS Officer Tunic but a Heer Tunic. Belong to Olt. Max Alfred Ruhn. Medals matches, he was based from 1943 till 1945 at the Stab from General Schubert, in Vienna. Reason why i posted another ****ed up Tunic by some Morons......
                              Wondering how you know which "Ruhn" is was? perhaps the medals seem to match but it's a bar, perhaps an IC 1st and a couple of others. That match could be one of many officers

Comment

Was Floch a know faker?
                                Really ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X