Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no expert View Post

Its not lowercase embroidery!
    It is possible that in English such embroidery is called differently, but in essence it does not change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by no expert View Post

Bando clearly, you already quoted it, other possibilities could be Janet and John ?
      Again you still haven't said why these are genuine, and yes I've read Janet and John

Comment

now those days someone have to say why something is original, look at the construction and its embroidery like anything in SS cloth insiginas field is getting judged ...

Comment

These boards are an 80's onwards fantasy and do not match anything to do with the LAH 35-36

Comment

Originally posted by JK53 View Post
            These boards are an 80's onwards fantasy and do not match anything to do with the LAH 35-36

You make me
            Last edited by no expert; 08-29-2020, 05:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

JK53 you really have a great fantasy

Comment

These boards are high end fakes and really obvious when you do the research check photos for 35-36 in all LAH/SS-VT units and the answer is there

Comment

JK53,
                  Can you be more specific about what photos you are referring to or, in an ideal world, show them?
                  It is impossible to either agree or disgree with your assertion based on such a general comment.

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                    JK53,
                    Can you be more specific about what photos you are referring to or, in an ideal world, show them?
                    It is impossible to either agree or disgree with your assertion based on such a general comment.
                    Sorry derek, don't have a scanner, or mobil the books in question are books from the 70s onwards that show the LAH/SS-VT 35/36 it's quite obvious these are reproduction

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                      so the joke comes as you compare an example from one book, propably study more examples.

What color do you expect for such a board?
                      I dont expect any color other twist cording or white. Maybe others know more.

Time frame, early 35-36 for my view.
                      Why should we trust you on these boards, you don't know what the construction of the boards should be ? Only the stitching looks ok ?

Comment

In all the books from 70s onwards all show SS-VT chain stitched boards except the LAH why would that be ?
                        Because there was never a chain stitched board in 35 or 36,37,38,39,40

Comment

Jamie, what does "all the books from 70s onwards" mean?

You are asking for specifics to prove these boards are good - the least you can do is to provide specific reference material that shows they are not.

Tom

Comment

This is 1 of 2 styles which is still missing in my cyphered LAH-shoulderstrap collection.

I also would really like to know why these are not considered period to you, JK53.

Thanks and rgds,

Markus.

Comment

Markus, can you show your reference please?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                                Markus, can you show your reference please?
                                Hi ! - I don't have any reference piece, why? I think I mentioned above that I don't own a variant in "chain-stich".

I would be curious to understand and learn (from JK53) why the mentioned pair of chain-stiched shoulder straps are not original.

CheeRS,
                                Markus.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X