SS-Dienstglas RUKA Rathenow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Dienstglas RUKA Rathenow

I want show a SS-Dienstglas made by RUKA Rathenow- as next I will give this beauty to the sell forum.

Benutzer, are these SS binos confirmed by any documentation? The reason I ask is I have never seen any proof of these before.

Best regards, Tom

Comment

Comment

I believe these along with previous TK stamped showel leather etc. to be easteuropean fakes. Please prove me wrong.

Comment

You can see even in the first picture of the near mint bino, that the screws have been out, not a good sign in my opinion.
          Best regards, Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Palmenmuster View Post
            You can see even in the first picture of the near mint bino, that the screws have been out, not a good sign in my opinion.
            Best regards, Tom
            I didnt understand where the problem is that a screw was out and if this is the only reason whie you think it's a fake, ok I can live with this.

SS-Dienstglas where only made by RUKA and this binos are in three details different to the other binos so it's not possible that someone make an fake.
            To know and to see the different is importand to see if it's original or not.

often people say: this is a fake and if someone ask why you think it's a fake it's always the same answer:
            I never see a bino like this and thats the reason why it's a fake

Maybe some can remember about the Binoculars made by Hensoldt / Vilaba Roma. Alls said: I never saw a bino like this - result: It's a fake.
            After three or four month late I was in luck and bought an Vilaba Roma from an ground digget found - result: no more words
            but thats all my 2 cent

Comment

There are only 2 reasons for screwing off the cover, either to repair the lenses or to replace the cover itself. When you see almost mint binos with perfect covers, the screws are untouched, most fake binos have their covers replaced with a more "Valuable" marked cover and you will see the marks on the screws. I am not saying that I know all binos and marking but I have never seen a SS Dienstglas like this. In style, these looks like eastern europe fake IMO.

You say that "all SS Dienstglasses were made by RUKA", where did you get this information ???????? I think we need some documentation.

Best regards, Tom

Comment

Hi

you say that you have never seen a SS-Dienstglas like this, ok which SS-Dienstglasses have you seen ??

you say there are two reason to screwing of the cover, I say there are more:
                cleaning the bino after water came in, bring the prisems in the correct position after the bino hit against a hard piece, .......

did you know that RUKA made also Pol.Dienstglasses ??

you didnt belive me that only RUKA made the SS-Diesntglas, have you seen this binos from an other factory ?

kind regards

Comment

I find it very strange, that there are at least 3 different types of scull seen on the pictures! The pictures are not very close and sharp, but one can clearly see differences.

These binoculars are super rare, the number produced must be very, very low. So it makes no sense to find different types of sculls IMO.

Of course, I am not saying that such binoculars did not exist, or that your binocular is fake, but I think some of the examples shown in the big picture must be fake.
                  The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Hi Theodor

which are Fakes in your opinion??
                    Sorry for the pics, I'm not the owner of tzhis binos, I collect this pics over many years.
                    kind regards

PS: The first on the left side top was scratcht and the owner tried to restore it by himself.

Comment

Yes, I see these are from different websites.

No, I have no idea which one is fake! But I think some of these must be fake, because it was produced in little numbers, but there are different shaped skulls. Very strange and unlikely, isn't it!

Of course, I am just guessing, may be wrong. But the bigger chance is, small series to have the same skull. IMO the chance is little small series to have different skulls.
                      The World Needs Peace

Comment

HI you,

I dont think that the skulls are different, the problem is that they are pics from different angels and different conditions but as we know from other topics, some they Yes and the others say No

Comment

Indeed the pictures are very different, but I still see very obvious differences. Here are the skulls more clear, close to each other and their big differences:

Skull 1 has bones, very different than the rest. Notice that the bones are only circles, touching the skull itself. The rest have an extended segment, holding the bone ends away from the skull. And also the whole shape, the teeth, the line on the forehead.... big differences!

On skull 3, the line that goes from the right eye to the end of the skull, has a sharp angle, while the rest are more smooth.

I think I see even more small differences, but from these photos it is hard to say for sure. But the ones I have written above IMO show there are different skulls, at least 2 or even 3 types.
                          The World Needs Peace

Comment

obvious at least two different skulls...

Comment

I have never been all that interested in the skull and bones thing. But now I see them being "discovered" on what appear to be US issued binoculars.

This particular set is being touted as "Totenkopf Division, Waffen SS 7 X 50 field binoculars" and retailing for $3,650. Makes you wonder where this SS nonsense is going to appear next.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X