Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second is the typical eagle, which is sewn on an overall of a technician.
    Attached Files

Comment

Third is an early eagle on a viertaschenrock of a NCO.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nr. 4 is an early eagle from an officers 4 taschenrock.
        Attached Files

Comment

And the last one is a black eagle of the HG Fallschirm Panzer Gren. Rgt.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Neckar,

Please compare your HG eagle to the eagle in post 452.
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hello John, I am not that long at this site. How do I come on "452"?

Comment

Originally posted by necker
                Hello John, I am not that long at this site. How do I come on "452"?
                Hi Necker, just look to the right of this or your last post. They all have a number. The eagle I posted on number 452, this same page, is a modern reproduction.
                Regards,
                John
                Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hello John, I see what you mean. The eagle you have postet is green, mine is black. But it has the same look. Nevertheless I have no problem with my eagle.

Comment

Hello necker,

The bevo eagle on your technician overalls is a reproduction IMO.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=101669

Jos.

Comment

The eagle you have postet is green, mine is black.
                      It is the design of the eagle that is important, not the backing. This design can be purchased (cheaply) at many militaria shows with most any backing; including green camo, black wool, blue-grey wool, blue-grey twill, and tan cotton twill.
                      Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hello Jos, Thanks for the info. Then I guess I have to find me another eagle on the overall. Is this a known fake, or is it believed to be a fake, because no one knows ore has seen the eagle before?

Comment

Hello Jos, Thanks for the info. Then I guess I have to find me another eagle on the overall. Is this a known fake, or is it believed to be a fake, because no one knows ore has seen the eagle before?
                          I guess we can say now that it's a pretty old known fake.
                          I've seen many..,too many..+ I saw a dealer selling these as reproductions for around 15 Euro.

Jos.

Comment

Oke, thanks.

Comment

Hello again Necker,

When you have time, if you read all the pages of this thread, you will learn a lot. These Bevo eagles have been discussed here before. Like Jos, I see them at shows, and also cheap. Authentic Bevo eagles are posted here as well, I believe Jos's link takes you to them, careful viewing their photos will help.

All your eagles are authentic except the eagle I mentioned, and the Bevo one Jos mentioned.

Regards,
                              John
                              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hello John, Thanks a lot for the info. I will get into it and take these expericies with me next time.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X