X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely nice railway militia

Comment

Fantastic for a flea market find !!...we can still live in hope folks !...

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
        Fantastic for a flea market find !!...we can still live in hope folks !...

thanks! I was pretty shocked myself when I found it - it was the middle of the day and just sitting there on the table

Comment

Great thread guys. Should be pinned! A great study of Italian M33 combat helmets, which I started collecting a year or so ago to add to many German, Japanese, and GI. Really enjoying this thread...

Comment

Hello,
            My dear friends collectors. I would like to know something more about my helmet. Is it WW II or post war? I was told that it has been found in my country-Poland. I know that some Italian helmets were used by Polish Army post war. How those Italian helmets found the way to Poland? Many thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

download (36).jpeg
              Originally posted by Johnnie View Post
              I also collect Italian and Japanese Axis material, mostly small arms and Infantry related items. I am considering adding my first Italian helmet to my collection, and would love to see some good photos of wartime helmets. The Italian helmets were continued in production after the war with changes from the wartime issue, which a new collector can get confused about legitimate wartime helms.
              In addition, there were a great variety of stencils used,
              So, post those original wartime helms guys and use your collection to educate us on the wartime Italian M-33!

Cheers,
              Johnnie
              Well Johnnie heres my little contribution to your request ...its my M33 Regia Marina wartime helmet with original grey matt paint plus marine stencil , correct stepped rivets , wartime liner & correct chinstap !..there is also a code at the rear of the helmet that is of numbers & letters , these when looked up can be a guide to wartime & postwar made helmets !..a excellent book on the subject of the M33 is shown !s-l1600 (32)-1.jpg s-l1600 (39).jpg s-l1600 (34)-1.jpg s-l1600 (35)-1.jpg s-l1600 (40).jpg s-l1600 (36).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pzo View Post
                Hello,
                My dear friends collectors. I would like to know something more about my helmet. Is it WW II or post war? I was told that it has been found in my country-Poland. I know that some Italian helmets were used by Polish Army post war. How those Italian helmets found the way to Poland? Many thanks in advance!
                Parts are all ww2 era.
                Hard to tell bout the paint based on the picture provided.
                A couple more shots of the exterior of the shell in a good daylight situation might help.

Comment

Thanks tankredi for Your help. I provide some more pictures. Is there some specific area or point that I should focus on? It is raining here so there is problem with good daylight.
                  Originally posted by tankredi View Post

Parts are all ww2 era.
                  Hard to tell bout the paint based on the picture provided.
                  A couple more shots of the exterior of the shell in a good daylight situation might help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good pictures and good ww2 m33 helmet!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X