• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and was never as low as he stated.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darth2a View Post
      I concur, looks fishy. The casting flaws alone, along with what looks like modern roping material.
      Please show me your extended knowledge about Großdeutschland items.
      You seem to know all about it.
      Casting flaws???
      Where???

Comment

The new images you posted show better details and they look better and not like they were aged with steel wool etc.

You can see how the Ebay photos look similar to the example I posted.

I have never collected GD and know nothing about that stuff. In 40 years of collecting Heer uniforms and insignia I have one GD cufftitle and one set of NCO boards. I do have about 15 pairs of Army General officer boards and still do not see a match to the gold braid shown but that may just mean it is a variant that i have not seen.

Comment

I don't understand, really.
          I never Say any wrong and negative opinion about You Garry or Ray. But you are saying a lot of bad words about me.... This is your method of discussion??? So many posts, post by posts.

If someone will say negative opinion about your item your priority is to ruin him?

My opinion is that boards are not original GD boards. I never wrote that Cyphers are fake. But boards are. This is a postwar put together set. It is easy to find Cyphers and apply them to boards.

This is just my opinion.

and one more. I am a member of WAF since 2003y. I have a lot of. friends here and very good reputation. I am not using bad words in offensive to other members. Never! and please stop using your methods and lies to disqualify my person. I can give my opinion wherever I want.

Comment

Fozzer. I have not lied. I have shown what i felt was relevent proof against what you called "crap fakes" i also have a right to defend myself!
            I have not swore at you and have tried to keep tongue in cheek but when i see you constantly following me and leaving negative comments behind me please do not think i will not get annoyed. Your welcome to your opinion and free to comment as you wish i am not stopping you.
            I just ask you go your way and i go mine.

Comment

Jonny r.
              Sending pm sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzer View Post
                I don't understand, really.
                I never Say any wrong and negative opinion about You Garry or Ray. But you are saying a lot of bad words about me.... This is your method of discussion??? So many posts, post by posts.

If someone will say negative opinion about your item your priority is to ruin him?

My opinion is that boards are not original GD boards. I never wrote that Cyphers are fake. But boards are. This is a postwar put together set. It is easy to find Cyphers and apply them to boards.

This is just my opinion.

and one more. I am a member of WAF since 2003y. I have a lot of. friends here and very good reputation. I am not using bad words in offensive to other members. Never! and please stop using your methods and lies to disqualify my person. I can give my opinion wherever I want.

In your first post here you said;
                These boards were offered by Gary Kostka.
                They were 1200 and a few days later 500 or less.

But hey, you won't say anything negative about us

And sure you can have your opinion.
                Everyone is entitled to have one.
                But you only shout fake.

And i really ain't impressed if you are here since 2003 and have lot's of friends here and a good reputation.

You saw our S&L RitterKreuz we sold?
                Some very well known dealers said we were sold and have excellent feedback

Oh, and about us milking cows with our sales.
                We are way priced below any dealer price with our GD items.

Take care now.
                You go your way, we go ours

Comment

Originally posted by garykostka View Post
                  Jonny r.
                  Sending pm sir.
                  Sounds good, I was a Sergeant, Sir is an insult to us lol

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X