who said these were original generals boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said these were original generals boards

I seen these on ebay and the seller claims they were posted on here and said to be original boards. I for one think they are modern copies and have been aged . To me they look like crap. I like to here what others think. Cliff
    Attached Files

Garbage!

More importantly, who is the seller on ebay? Post a link to the auction please.

Thx!

Comment

I concur, looks fishy. The casting flaws alone, along with what looks like modern roping material.

Comment

This ones was offered for sale by Garykostka. From first view on Facebook I wrote they are Fake. I have got Ban on his group when I wrote my negative opinion. No matter for me.
        Price for them was circa 1200E was few days later was dropped to 500 euro or less....
        They also was offered here on estand....

Not my interest, but from first view they looks for me like crap.

and one more question. How many Generals was in GD. Who knows?
        I know

Comment

IMO these are aged postwar copies. The materials used are not even close to the original braid or wool felt.

Comment

The materials are the same or at least very similar to these. The fake wear is obvious.
            Attached Files

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/German-WW2-...d676%7Ciid%3A1

Comment

He is stating in the auction that the boards were "authenticated" here.

Comment

Hi there.
                  Cyphers are genuine type 4 cyphers as indicated in scott pritchetts book.
                  The polish guy has a hump because i would not remove the cyphers from the boards for him and ever since he has been a royal bain in the backside! I am tired of him jumping on every post shouting fake and destroying good items.
                  As for the boards i believe them to be late war type.
                  These have had good reviews by some good guys.
                  As stated i can honestly say these cyphers are GENUINE TYPE 4!
                  i believe the boards to be late war celuloid type.
                  Tired of this michael guy trolling because he was banned from several groups for jealousy and negative comments not just on items.

Comment

Here are the cyphers next to scott pritchetts and as you can see they are type 4 cyphers.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Even has the exact flaws of originals.
                      Attached Files

Comment

And here
                        Attached Files

Comment

And here was another set of boards that have similar construction here on waf without a bad comment.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzer View Post
                            This ones was offered for sale by Garykostka. From first view on Facebook I wrote they are Fake. I have got Ban on his group when I wrote my negative opinion. No matter for me.
                            Price for them was circa 1200E was few days later was dropped to 500 euro or less....
                            They also was offered here on estand....

Not my interest, but from first view they looks for me like crap.

and one more question. How many Generals was in GD. Who knows?
                            I know

Price was dropped from 1200 to 1000.
                            Not 500.

Comment

Jonny r the boards are nothing like what you posted.
                              Here again against the set on waf.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X