No announcement yet.

who said these were original generals boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fozzer you were booted from several groups for being jealous, always shouting fake on items without stating why you thought so, not contributing anything and being a all-round pain in the perverbial. Since then you have trolled me on facebook.
    I am tired of your constant trolling.

Comment

One more thing fozzer. You must be smoking too much because your memory is terrible. Can i just remind you you were not booted from the groups for commenting on the boards. I myself let you stay and replied to your comments!

You were banned because of your jealous and snyde remarks about our selling page!
      Please get your own house in order.

Comment

Oh also forgot to mention that the cyphers are not cast!
        They are hollow backed as you would expect to see on original type 4 cyphers.

Board red felt is nothing like what jonny r posted.
        These are a lot heavier and denser!

Comment

The boards you are selling have been hit with steel wool or sand paper etc. If they are real with this general appearance they would be prewar/earlier war not late. I cannot comment on the metal devices but in my opinion the boards are post war and artificially aged.

Comment

Jonny r. I thought these matched the late war type as that was what i was informed.
            These are definatley not a recent made pair!
            What you cannot see is the oxidisation on the braid where it overlaps.
            Also the felt or wool is not like that of the copies you showed. It is thicker and denser and these are sew in type not slip on.

Comment

Other people can share their opinions. I said the reproduction boards are similar, not the same. What I do not like most is the appearance of the gold bullion thread. Late war boards would typically be made with a yellow celleon gold braid and very different in appearance then these.

Comment

Jonny r. Please dont think i am being offensive to you sir but i want to make it very clear the cyphers are genuine type4.
                The boards themselves are NOT like what you showed.
                This set have different red underlay which is very thick and dense and of the sew in type.
                The silver braid is nothing like the set you showed.
                Alot of the dark bits on the gold braid on the top isnt sandpapered aged. Its actually something else.

Comment

boards

For the amount of what ever black stuff to age them does not look like any I have seen through the years . They would have had a nice putina to the rest of bullion not looking brand new. It looks like black mold put on them not evenly worn as you would expect. . These to me show no signs of having been worn. As far as the gd insignia I don't have a opinion. This is just my opinion. Others may like them . Cliff

Comment

Images showing cyphers are genuine hollow backed. Also showing oxidisation to the braiding on overlapping sections
                    Attached Files

Comment

Interesting how we go from total garbage to original cyphers with garbage boards. I don`t know who to believe here....Gary posted some good proof to those cyphers. What is the opinion on these cyphers now?

Comment

And again showing oxidisation.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you vernichtung.
                          I will post all i can to defend this set as i do know the cyphers are genuine type 4 devices.
                          The boards are not repros or post war junk.
                          Pictures really do not do this set justice. They are so much nicer in hand.
                          This whole post was just fozzer trying to dismiss these as junk when they are not! Also ever since he was ejected from our groups he has hounded myself on every post and now ive had enough.

Comment

Boards

Hi Gary no one is trying to run you off. The pictures you posted do show more aging and perhaps it is like you said the pictures don't do them justice. I have seen that before with pictures I have taken. Cliff

Comment

Thank you cliff.
                              If i thought i was wrong id honestly hold my hands up to it but i have to stand by my item here because i have every faith in it and know this is nothing more than another snipe at my by fozzer down to him no longer being in groups.
                              As you can see from my original pics of this set they look different to those that were posted earlier because of different camera/lighting. Please dont think iam just dismissing every comment because i am not but i will try my best to prove and show what i can to prove my item here only because i know these are good and not (fake or crap) as fozzer says.

Comment

Can tell you how many generals there were but cant tell a set of original cyphers though....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X