Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my RZM that I found recently. I believe this to be one of the first 50 RZMs ever made, as the SN supposedly started at 803,638.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a couple of pictures of my RSHA PPK. One matched magazine and one later one numbered to a later RSHA PPK (313605 K 1)

Comment

ppk

I recently purchased an rsha ppk that was sent to the eastern front as documented in the list of 1062. The serial number is: 296601K do you happen to have anything on to whom was this pistol issued please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MartMic View Post
          I recently purchased an rsha ppk that was sent to the eastern front as documented in the list of 1062. The serial number is: 296601K do you happen to have anything on to whom was this pistol issued please? Thanks

Congratulations on acquiring a great collection piece. Unfortunately your pistol number was not on the list provided the RSHA arsenal from Einsatzgruppe C in 1944 that responded to the arsenal request to account for the 1062 PPKs distributed to the Einsatzgruppen in 1941. That list can be found in this forum here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=431548

Comment

PPK
            I had posted this on the Walther forum and would like some information as to its history. Thanks in advance Mark
            https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/...-question.html

Comment

Well I think the info you got on that site is right on. You have a later 1930s PPK issued at that time to the SIPO (Sicherheitspolizei [Kriminalpolizei + Gestapo] that became the RSHA in 1939. The black holster may have been issued to a member of the Kriminalpolizei as at that time they drew supplies from the same source as the Ordnungspolizei. It appears to me the gun was refinished at some time as the red safety mark is completely gone and the exposed breach appears to have been blued. Of course my opinion is from viewing your photos. A excellent condition, your pistol would have been worth at least $3000 or more IMO, but as a reblue, I think it has lost significant value.

If you would have taken the time to read the beginning of this thread, you would have learned more about your pistol.

Comment

Hi.
                I have a ppk magazine with serialnumber (230499) and a 2k underneath on the back of the magasine.

Does it belonge to a ss ppk and when was it prodused?
                Any info?
                Best regards
                John

Comment

It was issued to a pistol procured by the Reichs Sicherheits Hauptamt (RSHA) in 1939.

Comment

Thank you JoeW👍

Comment

Mistake. Meant to start a fresh thread.
                      Sorry.

Comment

Mistake. Meant to start a fresh thread.
                        Sorry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X