warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this PAWEL on EBAY is real

the seller on ebay "pawer86" , named PAWEL NOWACKI, email pawelnowacki14@gmail.com is REAL

Comment

Has this guy been thrown under a jail yet? He's never burned me, but I have seen so many different threads and complaints and horror stories relating to this scumbag that I hope he gets the chair some day. And even that is too good for him.

But of course, I mean this in a nice way

Comment

Check today's insignia e-stand for ss diamonds.... And be nice ;--- )

Comment

Originally posted by inimicus View Post
          Check today's insignia e-stand for ss diamonds.... And be nice ;--- )
          What makes you think it's the same guy? There are hundreds of thousands of Pavels in Europe.

Comment

I sit corrected; just a coincidence then. thanks for the post and apologies to all others with this name.

Comment

Just got an email from him regarding some items he listed on Craigslist!

Comment

Pawel Nowak has been arrested in Sweden!

http://www.exponerat.info/nationella...else-till-ran/

Translation:

National Task Force together with Västerbotten Police arrested four people yesterday morning following a crackdown on a property in the village Bjurvattnet in Bjurholm. Bjurvattnet located about six mil west of Umeå. According to a well informed source, the arrested have prepared a robbery.

The four must belong to a well organized league from southern Sweden. On Friday evening, transported the four to Kronoberg prison in Stockholm.

- Considering who was involved in the arrest, it is people who have committed serious crimes involving violence, says source Västerbottensnytt.

An ambulance was also there when the police raided a house in the village, but no person was injured. The property was cordoned off afterwards. The current house is reported to have been on sale for some time, and recently got a new owner. Since the beginning of September this year, the property is owned by 47-year-old in January Conny Söderberg, based on Palandergatan 49 Johanneshovsbron. He should have told the villagers to familiarize him to come and live in the house at different times, but none have been seen there until Tuesday.

- Buyer has previously said that he would be there with the kids and the celebration of Christmas. On Tuesday, he called again and said that some of his buddies would get there this weekend. He wanted to tell it so we would not believe it was a burglary or something, says one of the sellers.

One of the accused should be according to a statement to be a Pole named Pawel Nowak.

Comment

O how very nice !
                  I hope they put him away in a deep dungeon for the rest of his life.....

Comment

Let's just hope that the Swedish police know all his aliases and fraudulent worldwide, so that he can get as long prison sentences as possible?

Comment

Excellent news

Comment

Very good News! Thank you, Jurgen

Comment

Wooooo!! More than welcomed news

Comment

Pawel Nowak is a VERY common name in Poland, and that driver licence picture was just probably taken from the net, its the same as on for example jamie cross site.

I dont think he has been caught.....and probably never will...

Comment

I hate this downside to the hobby forces me to treat some people with suspicion ,I hate thatand there have been fakers and conmen throughout history.Thank fully there are more good than bad reputations are gold,at least it looks as if one of them is out the way for a while.

Comment

That kurwa is still around. Now using one of his older emails Kaspian1415@hotmail.com UK, US, Canadian craigslist sites. Selling everything from rings, to daggers and helmets. Just saw a post yesterday on Canadian craigslist him selling the original Boker in Toronto for 550 (plus some helmets)

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/clt/4030784361.html

The same dagger is selling all across the globe (do some google/bing search).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X