Attached Files

Comment

The motto...........
        Attached Files

Comment

The wiggly wonder....!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Lastly, before i bore you with many more....a close up of a scabbard press-stud!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Mike. I think you thought my first two were it.
              Hope they were ok for you.

Regards

Kev

Comment

Great pics, nice to see things in focus, the worst thing about buying them online crap photos! where did you find this one?

Comment

Hi,

Got this from a dealer with an online shop who just happens to live not too far from me, in Saffron Walden. I can dig out the web name for you if you like. Scott has it I think.

I was keen to look at collecting HJ knives when I first bought this one and found out about the interesting world of HJ knives, but there are so many different things out there that appeal to me too that I have started to collect other HJ stuff and various bits and pieces now.

Look forward to seeing any pics you can get of those LED's Mike when you are back home. My boy became a hazzard to my hopes of getting the Detolf up today but I will do it when he is at school now!!

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Kev very nice hj by Mandewirth glad to see it finally on the hj database mate., & NO Victorman didnt post his Mandewirth on here before yourself.....Cheers Scott.

Comment

My latest one,Pipe-smoking C.D.Schaaff.RZM M7/56 and also with motto.Scabbard leather have LS-oakleaf logo.

Comment

Smoking!

Comment

I seen an M7/3 for sale, but I not found it in HJ database..
                          which manufacturer?

Comment

M7/3 Kuno Ritter, Solingen-Grafrath

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                              M7/3 Kuno Ritter, Solingen-Grafrath
                              Thank you

Comment

hj knife

Hi here's one of my hj knives, Transitional 1937 Eickhorn with motto, proofmark and rzm7/66 code.
                                I also have a rzm hartkopf m7/40 with a suede /pigskin hanger strap.

regards John
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X