Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

haha bunch of drunks made that.... hope you had a discount for the shoddy workmanship... if that maker stamp was any more over it would have missed altogether.... double stamped too

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                haha bunch of drunks made that.... hope you had a discount for the shoddy workmanship... if that maker stamp was any more over it would have missed altogether.... double stamped too

I love it!
                Dude i love it tooo

Comment

i bet the kid that bought it got it home opened it up and went WTF!!! Nein Nein Nein!!

Things started to slip during the transitional to late period.... they dont say

Nice find, dealer or the old hj hunt?

Comment

i bet the kid that bought it got it home opened it up and went WTF!!! Nein Nein Nein!!

Things started to slip during the transitional to late period.... they dont say

Nice find, dealer or the old hj hunt?
                    Ye old hj hunt, i,ve not seen too many hjs by Weltersbach around while on the hunt my good man

Comment

yes a very nice nab, anymore on the go? its all EK's down here.... thats a dirty word in this thread abit like moist is a dirty word
                      looking up a certain knights cross at the moment..., but thats another story

nearly 12months since i picked up a hj

Comment

yes a very nice nab, anymore on the go? its all EK's down here.... thats a dirty word in this thread abit like moist is a dirty word
                        looking up a certain knights cross at the moment..., but thats another story

nearly 12months since i picked up a hj
                        Yep 2 more hjs coming as we speak dude too many EKs going down man time you went on a hj hunt

Comment

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
                          Yep 2 more hjs coming as we speak dude too many EKs going down man time you went on a hj hunt
                          yeah i know but ek's dont run away so fast... and they take up less space

Comment

yeah i know but ek's dont run away so fast... and they take up less space
                            Dude i,ve never seen a hj running man catch ya

Comment

For the database, at last!

Hi Mike....and Scott!

Not sure if you still need these as Victorman has probably submitted the same but here are my pics anyway.
                              My Ernst Mandewirth, no RZM.

Kev
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X