• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

thanks for posting!

Comment

My Hj Collection So Far.

1- EARLY- E.PACK & SOHNE. SOLINGEN GES,GESCH. SMALL DAIMOND NO MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 2- EARLY- HARTKOPF & Co SOLINGEN GES,GESCHUTZT, SMALL DAIMOND MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 3- EARLY- CARL WUSTHOF SOLINGEN GLADIATORWERK. GES,GESCHUTZT SMALL DAIMOND MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 4- EARLY- GEBR.BELL,SOLINGEN-GR GES,GESCHUTZT. SMALL DAIMOND MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD 5- EARLY- HERMANN- HAHN SOLINGEN-WALD, GES,GESCH. SMALL DAIMOND MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 6- TRANSITIONAL DAUL MARKED CARL HEIDELBERG SOLINGEN RZM M7/65 1940 LARGE DAIMOND NO MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 7- RZM MARKED ONLY HARTKOPF & Co M7/40 LARGE DAIMOND NO MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. 8- TRANSITIONAL DUAL MARKED C.LUTTERS & CIE SOLINGEN RZM M7/59 LARGE DAIMOND NO MOTTO COMPLETE SCABBARD. & MORE TO FOLLOW ONCE I GET MY GRUBBY PAWS ON SOME MORE AS I HAVE SOLD ABOUT TEN RECENTLY OUT OF MY COLLECTION TO PAY FOR SA daggers & buckles & more..........here yi go mike get them on the database before i decide to sell another ........cheers sweezz.
        Last edited by sweezz; 01-21-2008, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Much much appreciated, sweezz! Your additions will do great to the database!

Comment

woo!

thanks Sweezz, watch out you dont join the darkside with your SA purchase, the force is strong with that one

Comment

Hey mike i,m already in the darkside man infact i think i was born into the darkside ...........cheers sweezz.

Comment

List Updated

32 Makers
                1 unmarked (worn)
                3 without RZM attributed numbers (or known numbers)

46 different knives:

14 Early
                12 Transitional
                20 Late

Comment

Better late than never.
                  Please add this early knife made by Christians.
                  Ant
                  Attached Files

Comment

maker & logo
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ant, another new maker for the list and no less than number M7/1 in the rzm

another new one for me today :

Early W.K.C Solingen Ges Geschutzt

Comment

Another one Soon you'll be buying one a day!
                        When you have more listed will you be giving us details of how many of each maker?
                        Ant.

Comment

i think as guesstimate it will give some insite into whats scarce, whats relatively common and so on. I dont know of any literature that gives production numbers, or really anything in detail about hj knives.

We can already see some trends developing, we just need more users of WAF to post their's to allow a bigger picture to be seen, its still early days but doing well with some cracking hj's being seen!

Did your hj have the small 22/23mm diamond Ant? looks like it is in the piccie.

Not all manufacturers made early/trans/late knives, some may have only made early then stopped. Others only late production and so on, this is also something that could over time be seen through this database

Also iam going to start taking photos of the markers marks to link in with the list as further reference.

Comment

All sounds great, would love to know which are the rarer ones, like the list for SA's.
                            You're getting rather expert at this, never even knew there were different size HJ diamonds. Just measured it & as always you're spot on
                            Keep up the good work.
                            Ant.

Comment

Hello all,
                              I have one HJ knife, RZM marked with motto and maker's number M7/60.

Best regards,

John.

Comment

thanks John! if you have any pics you would like to share, i can host them, just pm me for my email.

mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X