X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont be shy please post or pm me your hj makers

thanks mike

Comment

I believe there is a database on HJs at GDC. Do a search and I think you'll find it. ( I might be wront but recall seeing something along these lines)

These databased are a great resource tool, especially when paired with photos. I also believe the one at GDC rates the commonality or rarity of each maker.

It's also interesting to see how HJs have climed in price over the last few years. Just 3 or 4 years ago one could purchase a nice HJ in good to very good condition for around $150-175. Today, the same dagger is running at $350-450ish. Just a side thought.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SwordFish; 11-16-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

M7/80 Gustav C. Spitzer Below the M7/80 is the # 39
        Magnetic rivets non magnetic plating.

Motto dagger "ED WUSTOF SOLINGEN "Under this is a circle with a pitch fork three blades" and under this is Ges Gesch.
        Non magnetic plating or rivets.

and last a primo Motto Marked REPO with M7/38. I give this to company to play with.

Comment

thanks for the addittions yep there is one over at GD, i quite fancied a WAF one, rather than list every hj we find online and in the pub etc i thought it would be interesting to do a members list, it might not throw up the rare makers that people have had to hunt high and low.... but it might who knows.

When it starts to grow that little bit bigger, i can do something to make the list easier to read and extract info from. Photos of makers marks and mottos etc can come in time and be linked in. Ive said before its already helped me out on a hj knife i was unsure about as we had an example in the database, even in its infancy. If anyone was looking to making a purchase as you said most are now some serious money it would be worth checking our list if you had an example you werent familiar with etc, possibilites are endless... well

keep posting

Comment

EMike...Here's an early NR "Knecht". Brown "Thick" strap. Cloth covered "runners".
            -wagner-

Comment

thanks Wags

Comment

New one for me today at militaria fair

LATE RZM M7/11 DATED 1939 WITH MM K & Co. SOLINGEN

Comment

22 different makers, 1 unknown and 36 individual knives so far.

with a complete set, early, transitional and late for K & Co. Solingen rzm m7/11

thanks for those who've contributed, keep the list growing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger89 View Post
                    Stahlhelmwilly,
                    There is a lot of controversia regarding Hubertus markings on HJ knives, you should see this thread on another forum:

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums...614#6030096614

That kind of knife appears from time to time and ask about it, and people dont seem to agree or to reach a final statement.
                    Im not saying it is period or postwar, but some better pics could help. It is always good to avoid not very well known markers. Could you make a new thread and post more pics of the knife?

Me was told that the knife was not specially Hitlerjugend, but that it could also be purchased by ordinary civilians in the Reich.
                    There is no ''Blut und Ehre'' on the blade of the knife, i don't know if it ever stood on the blade or if it was removed from the knife.
                    The knife is stamped with ''hubertus solingen''.
                    This is the only picture i have at the moment, i will make some more this evening.

Comment

Perhaps you could start a new thread and post the pictures there in order to not interfere with this thread. Looking forward to see them.

Originally posted by stahlhelmwilly View Post
                      Me was told that the knife was not specially Hitlerjugend, but that it could also be purchased by ordinary civilians in the Reich.
                      There is no ''Blut und Ehre'' on the blade of the knife, i don't know if it ever stood on the blade or if it was removed from the knife.
                      The knife is stamped with ''hubertus solingen''.
                      This is the only picture i have at the moment, i will make some more this evening.

Comment

Ok here is the link:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...68#post2299268
                        Last edited by stahlhelmwilly; 11-21-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Yet to see this one.
                          Obverse motto,
                          Reverse J A Henckels with logo & Zwillingwerk Ges Geschutzt
                          Ricasso RZM M7/10 ..1938..
                          Leather hgr marked oakleaf/LFS
                          Only one but mint.
                          Cheers
                          Seiler

Comment

thanks for posting, can you take some photos?

Comment

This is mine

M7/2 Emil Voos Waffenfabrik, Solingen
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X