X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hdmarley View Post
    Here is a pic of the number.
    Originally posted by hdmarley View Post
    I have a M36 with #43552. Any luck with finding that number out there by chance?

Cheers,

Hdmarley
    Congrats on your M36. Numbered examples of these are less common than the M33 and the Ehrendolch. I am, however, sorry to report that SS Mann No. 43 552 is currently unknown.

RossK

Comment

Hi Hdmarley,

You might try two research services that have helped a number of us in the past:

Mr. Robert E. McDivitt
      Militaria Research Services
      Email: research@militariaresearch.com

Mr. Mike Constandy
      Westmoreland Research
      Email: info@westmorelandresearch.org

Both Rob and Mike will charge you a nominal fee if they are able to come up with any hard data for you, but with both services you will have the option to decline to pay the fee -- and, of course, to not receive the info you want!

Best wishes,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
        Hi Hdmarley,

You might try two research services that have helped a number of us in the past:

Mr. Robert E. McDivitt
        Militaria Research Services
        Email: research@militariaresearch.com

Mr. Mike Constandy
        Westmoreland Research
        Email: info@westmorelandresearch.org

Both Rob and Mike will charge you a nominal fee if they are able to come up with any hard data for you, but with both services you will have the option to decline to pay the fee -- and, of course, to not receive the info you want!

Best wishes,

Br. James
        I have the largest database of SS numbers not in the SS-Dienstalterlistes on the planet. Be interesting if they can help you.

Regards,
        RossK

Comment

Wow fantastic this thread keeps getting added too, it's a great reference.

Comment

Hello

Here are a few I have.

Mario
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                Here's a SS man who thus far is unidentified that didn't follow orders.

-wagner-

Very, very nice

Rob

Comment

'Lazy Mann' grind numbered SS Dagger

Hi
                  This is my 'Lazy mann 'grind SS dagger SS no 1403.I do not know anything about the primary owner yet except it looks like he joind in the SS in April 1929.

Jon

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Unusual style of numbering on that one,not seen one with SS N0 prefixing
                    the number before
                    Regards
                    Mametz

Comment

Since posting these pictures I have found out that the primary owner (1403)was SS-Hauptsturmführer Ludwig Deeg.

Comment

Yep 1st time I've seen that type of engraving, any further research on this one ?

Comment

HI
                          I can't post them myself as they are not mine but there are a couple of pictures and some further information On ludwig Deeg here.I tripped over this post by Ross Kelbaugh on germandaggers.com forum by accident.

http://forum.germandaggers.com/ubbth...108#Post283108

Its worth signing up with this forum to see the pics,one of Deeg and one of part of a document that confirms he received Ehrendolches (honor dagger)and was also 'Carrier of the ancle of the old guard' a WW 1 veteran in other words and entitled to wear an 'alter kampfer' cheveron of the old guard.

I also found the 1937 Dienstaltersliste online which gave me his Birth(10-12-1888-dd-mm-yyyy) date and Nsdap number(104982).

Jon

Will up date when I have further information.

Comment

Here is my numbered SS dagger which I haven't be able to identify.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My beauty.

If anybody could help me with the number, it would be glad.

It`s an Ex-Roehm Dagger.

kind regards from Bavaria

Uli
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X