No announcement yet.

M43 EM KM cap for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No misunderstanding , the dark green eagle is of course a classical good one ...
    Nick

Comment

So okay, several very advanced collectors asserted to me the cap is original, and some have doubts. We may admit the eagle is original, but the buttons are 'exotic'. Nevertheless the construction looks very convincing.
      About the stamp. The RBNr. is known. But is this stamp in this configuration known? Although this cap has indeed not mainstream buttons, I tend to believe the cap is original. Why putting the utmost effort to create a technically perfect constructed cap with non standard buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by Paukenschlag View Post
        Why putting the utmost effort to create a technically perfect constructed cap with non standard buttons?
        And make that a KM.....which for sure have less attraction than heer or SS.

Or maybe just to slip under the radar -.-

Comment

The cap is for sale at the E-stand now

Comment

Im sorry but three of the most respected M43, and eagle experts (that I honestly trust) had commented on this, and said its no good.. Their word is good enough for me.. NOT GOOD!!!!
            And YES they (overseas,POLAND and Chez) have original material, machines, thread, patterns, why cant they reproduce high end caps?? They are getting better and better..

Comment

Who?
              Noone said that the cap is NOT GOOD!
              2 guys dont care for the eagle, but imo the eagle is a good one.
              Mayers eagle is a fake.
              lenny stated that there are problems with the first cap 'When they are from the same manufacter. Are they?
              Im not an expert on M43, especially not on KM.
              But at the moment i cant see any red flags on the first cap.
              Please teach me if i´m wrong, still learning.

Comment

Honestly,

I they did not even tell me, just to study it and learn on our own I guess..
                All that was said to me was they did not like it, and pass on it..
                Im not mentioning names here, but there HIGHLY respectable people...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X