• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paper verifying the gift of the visor to Skorzeny:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

verso of document. Looks like I am going to have to bid on it all just to get the hat (and I don't even care if Skorzeny owned it)
      Attached Files
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

My good friend owns all this and more, I posted most of his Documents a while back but had it removed as "i***ts" stated saying they were stolen?? (they were not) But all this in the Auction is in his autobiography, plus more... The cap and all the items came from the owner of the items in the book and he got them right from the family, say all you want but things are still out there and this is one, even though it belongs to a respected Officer. There are many awards, plus Bund Items with very rare un-seen items, things will always be questioned on military forums as most believe things like this can never exist,???

So it will be interesting once more photos come to lite I can already see whats going to be said??? I can say this,,, it has been looked at and has been in the hands of many who really know what to look for, also the Auction site who is selling these items have done their home work and have looked deep into who/what/where/why/make and so on. All is good and just because the owners have not wanted to post photos to the public or "military forums" means nothing to the items themselves. OH the cap was his as he was head of the Bund, there's also some very rare awards from the Bund to him on this sale and all allot of Documents too. I have allot of photos of the items and will not post them on any site, as I have before people who know NOTHING say things that can turn a good item questionable within one posting?? I look forward to the excitement of the collection finally being able to go on sale to the public, I know the owner/owners will be very happy with this very rare and complete high end grouping. good luck to anyone who can pick anything up from this!!

have fun nit picking the items, just like comparing the Uniform in the photos???? LOL....

good luck,, I would own all the items if I had the money... Some really neat things will come to light very soon...

thanks greg koepp
        Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-04-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Nitpicking

Yes can you imagine how silly it would be of a prospective Buyer to "Nitpick" these items! I mean seriously you want the Man to be wearing this Tunic up for auction in the Foto?? HA! so silly. Stupid Collectors.

Comment

this one is very interesting !!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Thats

Thats a big 10 - 4 .. Rubber Chicken ...

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
              411 is that the Special wing wop rice on the Chinese menu or some special Police code for the Donut shop is closing ? Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Barzini View Post
                this one is very interesting !!!!
                No EKII ?, Why do they always seem to lose that one?

regards

Comment

I believe that the auctioneer is Mohawk Arms, who is listing many non-Third Reich items on Eban. I have looked at some of their headgear on offer, and as our British friends would say, a number look very "dodgy." If you click on their website, you can view the TR items. I viewed the headgear, among them a "Waffen-SS general's cap", with an estimate of $3000 I have sent them emails on earlier auctions, with nary a reply.
                  Hey, maybe most of their items are perfectly legit, but I am wary.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

I have it on pretty good authority that the whole Skorzeny group is pure 100% crap. I mean all of it.

Comment

Mohawk Arms,are they respectables ,surios and they all original's items or not?
                      There are only one photo ,it's impossible to determinate is an item is original or fake
                      Carlo

Comment

They have a good rep, but their catalogs are like Manion's circa 1980--small b&w foto-copied pics that tell you nothing. I also asked for detailed pics, but have seen/heard nothing. The only thing to do is bid on the things, and return them if bad, which, imho, is not worth the time/effort.
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Ntz

Listen to NTZ....

Comment

Listen to Dr. Strangelove...

Comment

They did make their first appearance in the early 70s--all we need to do is see the SS visor and NSD visor interiors, and the rest will follow. Like I said, I got no reply, and I even signed up for the auction. They require a 10% "down payment" if you are a first time bidder. Like I said, why waste the time and effort for something which has a good chance of being returned.....
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I don't like the cap just based on exterior alone, but an under the hood will tell all:
                                Attached Files
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X