Attached Files

Comment

I and J
      Attached Files

Comment

K and L
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting these Larry, I really do prefer the salty stuff, especially when it's tropical.

Just noticed the kinky tail again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hollandia Version

Here's the other Hollandia cap. This has been posted here before on the forum and identical to Gene's pg 11. The body was purchased from E-bay recently.

The insignia has been re-applied, provided from Lakeside trader and has a nice blueish tinge to it thats not so apparent in the photo's.
            I would like to find a tropical cockarde to re-claim the historical appearance.

There are some miniscule blemishes in the way of some small burn(s) to the rear appearingly from a cigarette but nevertheless, not a bad deal for a $100 bucks though.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by CIB; 10-26-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Eagle.
              Note the tail feathers; all though not a droop tail of course, but strait vs. the hooked version as discussed on pg 10.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by CIB; 10-26-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

It's been a piss pouring day for natural light pictures so please bear with it, thanks.

I'm certain some of you will remember the cap by this shot.
                Attached Files

Comment

I remember this one from the estand and I think you made a very wise choice to buy it.

Comment

Am I seeing things that are not there in this photo? It looks to me like the thread on the tip of the tail keeps going a while? I just remember when someones HG panzer M-43 was called a fake because of this exact trait. I know it was brought up again in this thread...but this tail flip seems extra long...but real.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                      Am I seeing things that are not there in this photo? It looks to me like the thread on the tip of the tail keeps going a while? I just remember when someones HG panzer M-43 was called a fake because of this exact trait. I know it was brought up again in this thread...but this tail flip seems extra long...but real.

"Shake a Tail Feather!"

Just acquired a tropical kockarde for the Hollandia I posted on this page

Comment

Hello, heres mine. Best, Bill Bourque
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Textbook Bill
                            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

What do people think of this one , currently on e-stand ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

insignia:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X