No announcement yet.

Luft tropical overseas cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The yellow thread was applied by the original owner to keep the flaps tight to the cap's body
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Interesting, thanks Gene.

What's your thoughts on all these stamps now I've put them all together for comparrison?

Comment

As for Berolina stamps, I like all the ones in posts 131 and 135, plus the ones I've posted of course
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

That's cheating mate, you liked the bottom one in post 136 until you saw the cap it was in!

Comment

When was it originally posted? Initially I liked those mint Berolina caps with inked size stamps but now I don't like them at all.
            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Post 22. I was cheating a bit too Gene, made the photo black and white.
              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=467510&page=2

Anyway, the cap maker "ALMI" just came up on the forum and a quick search turned up this cracker. I really like this one!
              Attached Files

Comment

Killer. So is Steve's Schellenberg cap
                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

One thing stands out like a sore thumb in this thread for me and from searching this forum and the web.

Not one single salty used and abused cap, sweat stained cap.

Comment

My well used Hollandia cap
                    Attached Files
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Now you've got my undivided attention. Interior?

Comment

Interior
                        Attached Files
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Ben,

I have four LW Tropical caps. Although I haven't taken very good pics of them, they are all worn and used which is how I like my LW Tropical.

The Brammer I own has stains on it that have been claimed to be blood stains. Not sure if this is true or not.

My goal is to take some quality photo's of these caps and post them for reference. The photo's I have posted thus far stink.

Comment

Here is my Brammer. I compared what's left of the cap's stamp to another Brammer and they appear to be one in the same. I'll let you guys decide what the stains are.

Hopefully these pictures are better quality than the others I've taken.

I plan on shooting the others as time permits.
                            Attached Files

Comment

C and D
                              Attached Files

Comment

E and F
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X