X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

159) SA RI Standarte RJ4 Vereidigung Naumberg 24 Juni 1934
    Attached Files

Comment

<hr style="color:#181B16; background-color:#181B16" size="1"> 160) SA Sportfest Der Standarte 6 Pfingsten Bederkesa 1934
      Attached Files

Comment

1933 1. SA Motorrad Fussball Wettspiel

I couldn't find this one posted so thought I would share, it's my latest favorite pickup.

Apparently this is for a soccer game actually played while on motorcycles! I didn't even know that existed prior to researching this tinnie. I bet it's entertaining though!

Regards, Justin
        Attached Files

Comment

Tinny questions.

Hi All my name is Kevin,my normal area of collecting is black mm wound badges but as i am getting to the end of these and the last dozen i need may only turn up once in a blue moon ,i am looking to find some thing else to collect,this last few days i have spent looking at the tinnies and to be honest i have been pleasantly shocked to see the diversity and attractiveness of these badges,but i have a couple of questions to ask you tinny enthusiasts,1 most of the sights selling these have a reasonable selection but a lot of them seem to have a repaired pin ie Resoldered,is this the norm for these?,2 are there any really good sights that have a good selection of nice Tinnies for sale,i have taken a shine to the SA badges in particular,i live in the north of Poland so i do not get a chance to go to any shows Kevin.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X