This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kent,
    Thank you for shareing your badges with us I will be added them to the list.

Comment

Here is a M1/127 that arrived here today.. Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

mike nice badge. did anyone else use this interesting variation of the rzm mark? thanks.

Comment

Listing this badge our new member pado.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot James
            best
            Massimiliano

Comment

Here is mine GES.GESCH.RZM
              Tell me who the manufacturer? I mean, it's rare with this stamp? Or parts?
              Last edited by Dok; 12-25-2010, 02:56 AM.

Comment

That's a red flag combination, Dok. RZM and Ges. Gesch. without futher markings is not so good I'm afraid.

Regards, Wim
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
                  That's a red flag combination, Dok. RZM and Ges. Gesch. without futher markings is not so good I'm afraid.

Regards, Wim
                  I beg to explain why "is not so good". Is he a fake?
                  Regards

Comment

Yes, I'm afraid it is a fake. The early pins were unmarked or marked Ges. Gesch with- or without a full written firm name. Then came the transitional period, first with these early marks in combination with an engraved rzm logo soon followed by the more common known examples with the RZM logo and a manufacturers number. Then finally the standard version with rzm logo and a M1/... -number. Badges with only Ges. Gesch. and a rzm logo were simply not allowed. Without the manufacturer number there still was no control and by this way the RZM logo would not have any sense.

Regards, Wim
                    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
                      Yes, I'm afraid it is a fake. The early pins were unmarked or marked Ges. Gesch with- or without a full written firm name. Then came the transitional period, first with these early marks in combination with an engraved rzm logo soon followed by the more common known examples with the RZM logo and a manufacturers number. Then finally the standard version with rzm logo and a M1/... -number. Badges with only Ges. Gesch. and a rzm logo were simply not allowed. Without the manufacturer number there still was no control and by this way the RZM logo would not have any sense.

Regards, Wim
                      What sense does falsify not the existing strain. I bought it 3 years ago. And these signs are not expensive, only 60-70 $. More expensively to make such sign.
                      Let's hear the views of others
                      Regards

Comment

Here, the same marking mark
                        http://www.germaniainternational.com/nsdap10.html

Last edited by Dok; 12-25-2010, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Dok,
                          Sorry, but definately a fake....the oval plate securing the pin is another clear indication of a reproduction. Incidently "Germaniainternational" is loaded with fake and fantasy items.....not a place to use for identifing what's real or not....
                          Stay away from them and Snyder......they are what gives this hobby a bad reputation.....
                          Sorry.....
                          John G.

Comment

Agree to sign "Germaniainternational" fake. A bad example I found on the Internet. Look here for this. The owner claims that the original

Comment

Yep, this last one is also a fake. I understand your arguments of "why such low priced badges" but rare enough it happens. Even decades ago when originals were cheaper. I think production costs are low for a fake manufacturer one he has the necessary tools. Many good fakes date from in the 60's and 70's.

I also want to touch a point: Into the III Reich period there were already fakes. Some manufacturers made party pins without any permission of the NSDAP. Especiallay in the period Hitler's NSDAP still had no controle over Germany.

Regards, Wim
                              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Advise please on my second mark
                                Regards Yura

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X