Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and my rough-condition painted M1/14...a number that had been unlisted on NSDAPbadges.com but undoubtedly original
    Attached Files

Comment

Brig, Your M1/14 is Matth. Oescbsler & Sohn, Ansbach.
      M1/101 is Gustav Brehmer, Marknehausen.

Comment

Another painted badge

Another painted badge, I will post some enamel examples...eventually
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, the pics are not good for this one. I have had several M1/42 badges with button attchments as opposed to pins.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Richardxyz; 04-03-2004, 06:07 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Hi all,
            Great thread! Here's a few badges.
            Attached Files

Comment

RZM M1/8
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's a button hole mount. These I've noticed are more concave
                that the standard pieces.
                Attached Files

Comment

Reverse M1/75
                  Attached Files

Comment

RZM code # M1/42 Kerbach & Israel, Dresden. M1/8 Ferdinand Wagner, Pforzheim. M1/75 Otto Schickle, Pforzhiem.

Comment

Unpainted version

Here's one brought back by a vet. Unpainted or was this the correct look for the pin? Well marked next post for reverse.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Unpainted pin - reverse

Reverse
                        Attached Files

Comment

great examples and info coming in, we're off to a great start

Comment

Indeed

Mike's exactly right on all counts - as an FYI, the WCA homepage, I believe has a path to all RZM authorized manufacturers and their "codes".

Originally posted by Mike Pinkus
                            hello guys...there are a tremendous amount of makers of these party badges and marks....at least 60 or so would be my guess with probably more....check out my site for pics of different marks...i used to have about 20 of these pins but now i think i am down to 10 or so...there are also many different variations...the pin back RZM version as shown in this thread is most common version, there is the small enamel pin version 16mm(?), the button hole version, the stick pin version,the painted version, the pre RZM version, other countries sympathizer version and probably more that i cant remember.....
                            mike
                            http://enamelsofwar.homestead.com

Comment

It would be good to have some Pre RZM examples posted at some point. Also I would like to see some further discussion on the party badges that display both Ges. Gesch. and RZM on the reverse. Personally my gut instinct is to stay clear because I believe it should be one or the other, unless Ges Gesch marked unfinished badges had an RZM stamped on at a later date. However, I welcome discussion and would like to get more opinions and evidence one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Richarddwh
                                It would be good to have some Pre RZM examples posted at some point. Also I would like to see some further discussion on the party badges that display both Ges. Gesch. and RZM on the reverse. Personally my gut instinct is to stay clear because I believe it should be one or the other, unless Ges Gesch marked unfinished badges had an RZM stamped on at a later date. However, I welcome discussion and would like to get more opinions and evidence one way or another.
                                I've heard original examples exist but I don't touch them either.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X