Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again all and thank you James for your answer regarding rzm 145, what about rzm m1/142 is the maker known for this #. Again thanks ahead of time for help in this matter.
    Bill

Comment

Duzig, M1/142 is Josef Hillebrand, Gablonz am N.

Comment

James thank you again for your information
        Bill

Comment

Hi All here's mine its MM103 Aug.G.Tam Gablonz a.d.N.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Laurence Strong; 07-31-2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

And the reverse
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Laurence Strong; 07-31-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

How come my list indicates 103 as August Tam? Yet you are indicating a different name. I am not doubting you, just confused And do I consider mine as a painted 1

Originally posted by jnoble
              RZM code
              M1/72 is Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart.
              M1/103 is Carl Poellath, Schrobenhausen.

Comment

Laurence, I looked though 4 different sources that provided RZM lists and could not find the company that you listed for M1/103 they all show Carl Poellath, Schrobenhausen. then it dawned on me to look at a LDO list and there it was listed #103 Aug.G.Tam Gablonz a.d.N. Now what you have to understand is the RZM and LDO are two separate branches of the same org. The Reichszeugmeisterei or RZM was the quality control office for the NSDAP. All firms wishing to manufacture goods for the NSDAP had to comply to their quality requirement's to receive and hold a RZM number. While the LDO was responsible for the after market or private purchase items. They made sure the quality was as good as the original item or better. And to answer your other question yes your pin is the late-war painted version.

Comment

Hi James I hang my head in shame , I was looking at LDO list which Ii assumed was the same thing. Where could I find a listing of RZM #'s. And thank you for ? #2, I assume I can consider it original!!

Comment

Don't be ashamed a lot of people think the RZM & LDO are the samething. And yes your pin is a very nice well marked original piece.

Comment

Nice badge Laurence

This thread could turn out to be a nice data base. I know it helped me find a real one.

Al

Comment

Two more enamel pieces that have the manufacturer already mentioned.
                        Tim

Comment

Nsdap Badges

I have three of the badges when I get some pictures sorted I will post them.

Does anyone know what happened to the NSDAPbadges.com site?

I seems to have dissapeared but it did have a virtually full list of makers and examples for each manufacturers number plus lots of info on spotting the real thing.

If its gone for good any ideas if it was "mirrored" anywhere?

regards

Mark

Comment

If you need some one to post your pic's send them here lkstrong@telusplanet.net

Comment

Pictures

Thanks Laurence

I have sent you a PM with some JPEGS

regards

MMM

Comment

Hi All I am posting these for Mark Here is the obverse
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X