Berghof loot collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible items..

I can only dream of owning just a small item from the Berghof..

Leigh

Comment

I've got an AH tablecloth that's about 36" square. Don't know if it's from the Berghof but I like it.

Comment

During the dismantling / destruction of the set I bought the two Berghof upholstered leather sprung chairs from the film Valkyrie.
        Actually the set designer, Horst took great care replicating them.
        I literally saved them from a Munich skip.

Comment

Very cool. Can you spare one?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
            I've got an AH tablecloth that's about 36" square. Don't know if it's from the Berghof but I like it.

Nice Brian...what style is it?

Comment

Beautiful stuff ! Tom

Comment

The Stork pieces are very special and go for big $$$ when you can find them.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                  The Stork pieces are very special and go for big $$$ when you can find them.
                  are there more than one of the presentation plate given to AH on his birthday?

William Kramer
                  Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                    are there more than one of the presentation plate given to AH on his birthday?

William Kramer
                    By Sofie Stork?

Comment

yeah, I know nothing about them. Are there more than one identical plates out there or were these one of a kind painted deals?

William Kramer

Comment

yeah, I know nothing about them. Are there more than one identical plates out there or were these one of a kind painted deals?

William Kramer
                        One of a kind. She painted this by hand, and gave it to Hitler on his birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by CPB View Post
                          One of a kind. She painted this by hand, and gave it to Hitler on his birthday.
                          one for each year or something like that? I knew you said that there was a 20.4.34 dated plate along with the 1932 piece and ErichS stated that when they come available they go for big bucks, just seemed like there were several that's all. Thanks for the reply!

William Kramer

Comment

Great stuff !!!

Comment

one for each year or something like that? I knew you said that there was a 20.4.34 dated plate along with the 1932 piece and ErichS stated that when they come available they go for big bucks, just seemed like there were several that's all. Thanks for the reply!

William Kramer
                              Sorry, I thought you meant was each piece a one of a kind. Yes, it is.

But she made more than one plate for him in total over the years.

If you have seen the Eva Braun home movies on YouTube, I'm almost certain she drew the 'location' cards which appear throughout. She was a friend of Eva Braun's, so that figures, and the style is the same.

Her inner circle status got her arrested after the war, and she was imprisoned for a while.
                              Attached Files

Comment

For folks that are interested, I found a couple of great photos of my tablecloth in the Hoffmann archives. These are the best two yet...so I am very pleased.

The guy Hitler is chatting to is the Waffen SS officer Fritz Klingenberg when he was awarded his Knights Cross at the Berghof. I guess that's the little black box on the table next to him?

This was taken in May 1941. Klingenberg was KIA in March 1945.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X