• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

also, fake ??

Comment

Shirts

No one is coming out and calling these shirts fakes. But the mere fact that 2 extremely rare SA Junior Officer brownshirts show up at approximately the same time, both SA Staff, both have metal numbers - which is highly uncommon, and the fact that other similar rare shirts are popping up leads one to their own conclusions, if you get my point. NOTE: I forgot to mention that similar shirts popped up not too long ago, but with incorrect tab piping that was pointed out on the forum, and NOW - shirts are popping up with (how can I say this delicately?), the corrected modifications But just like certain totenkopfring fiascos on the SS Forum, the SA fakers have been put on notice. This next pic is fake SA piping. Be careful.
      Attached Files

Comment

Piping

PS: The surrounding SA items are original.

Comment

I gave my opinion about these shirts before, and inspected them by hand. Those Hochland Staff shirts are 100% bad. Only the shirt itself is ok.

Btw, even in the early stages metal was only used by Standartenführer and higher, and not for this rank.

Comment

the SA fakers have been put on notice. This next pic is fake SA piping. Be careful.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the franken shoulder board is fake ?

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
              I gave my opinion about these shirts before, and inspected them by hand. Those Hochland Staff shirts are 100% bad. Only the shirt itself is ok.

Btw, even in the early stages metal was only used by Standartenführer and higher, and not for this rank.
              Agreed.I would NEVER trust metal insignias on tabs.Unless high rank oakleaves,and then questions.

Comment

Fakes

The blue and white piping I showed is only a strand of FAKE piping that I formed into a shoulderboard configuration with a few strands of thread to demonstrate my point. There is no Franken shoulderboard in the photo. It's the fake piping laid on top of an original Franken collar tab. I put them all together just for effect., and to make my point. The strand of fake piping was made over 20 years ago. Scary, huh? Don't worry too much - You can still tell what is original collar piping, and what is fake, IMO. How? You just can. And the collar piping on the SA Hochland Staff shirt does NOT look right. If it looks like it came from a modern fabric store, it probably did.

Comment

For your viewing
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=484537

Comment

a JUNK COLLECTOR.

Comment

A little research shows that the ebay seller of these shirts is also buying "Pre Aged German Helmet Decals". That should tell buyers something.

Comment

Now it shows up at Manion's. Already bid up to 514 USD with almost two weeks to go. This shirt just does not seem to go away.
                        Attached Files

Comment

DIFFERENT FAKE!!!!!!!!piping different than first one in thread,wow how many Staff Hochland fakes are out there!!!!Piping on this one looks more convincing,albeit a fake anyway.

Comment

Shirt

I thought the word "Ho" was socially unacceptable.

Comment

[QUOTE=sgstandard;4429188]I thought the word "Ho" was socially unacceptable. [/QUOTE
                              Not for Santa!

Comment

One small consolation (not for the buyer, I know, but..) is that the seller will take ages to get his ill-gotten gains from Manions, if indeed he gets it all!
                                I speak from bitter memory!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X