No announcement yet.

SA Brownshirts for viewing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link to a dicussion regarding Bcreatif's items he had listed for sale here.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=457324

Comment

Originally posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
      Here is a link to a dicussion regarding Bcreatif's items he had listed for sale here.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=457324

Yes i did see pics of all of those SA Brownshirts awhile back now that i see what you are talking about, But i dont think that every single one of them were fake, reproduction or frankenstein shirts, I hand picked the ones i wanted form a guy that lives in New Jersey that buy quite a bit of them.

I could have bought plenty more, but i only felt comfortable with the ones i now own.

I like all of these, especially the SA Marine shirt, as these did have the copper washed type buttons, and the piping, tabs, and single shoulder board are correct for the rank on this Brownshirt.

I did not buy these to resell them, I posted pics of them, and i have posted a lot of pics showing great details on them, so i have nothing to hide.

These will remain in my collection for many years to come.

I'm happy with them, and when it comes down to it, thats all that really matters.

thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Comment

Yes that is the important thing true.But since you posted them opinions were offered.

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
          Yes that is the important thing true.But since you posted them opinions were offered.
          Yes, and that's fine, if i didn't want people discussing them , I would never have posted them.

I don't mind people talking about them.

The other ones i turned down, I was not happy at all with the looks of them, the diff collar tabs, collar cord, and shoulder board color combination's.

I picked up the complete SA HO uniform grouping from the same person, The only thing i need is an cross strap, armband, Correct Kepi, and the hanger for my SA dagger.

Thanks

Comment

Jm

WOW!! THEY ARE VERY NICE,,..,

Comment

Originally posted by pammy View Post
              WOW!! THEY ARE VERY NICE,,..,
              Thank you....

Comment

Well one of my armbands showed up today, along with an really nice WW1 ribbon bar, and two WW! wound badges.

The armband is of multi-piece construction, and has remains where a RZM tag used to be.

Let me know what you all think ?

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Ok, i got the armband sewn on the SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt, and the medals also.

All i need is the cross strap, the correct original kepi, and a paid of jackboots, and an hanger for my SA Dagger.

I think it looks really good.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

n

brain,thats an amazing collection you have !!! i wish i had half of the great things you have ,,..thanks so much for showing them!!

Comment

Shirts

Blackheart - You mentioned that you could have bought "plenty more" of those brownshirts in New Jersey. I'm ALWAYS interested in brownshirts (not tunics). I don't care if they're moth-eaten or heavily worn. Condition not that important. Can you give me the source?

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                        Blackheart - You mentioned that you could have bought "plenty more" of those brownshirts in New Jersey. I'm ALWAYS interested in brownshirts (not tunics). I don't care if they're moth-eaten or heavily worn. Condition not that important. Can you give me the source?
                        Check your private messages from me.

Comment

The "HO" shirt resurfaces on Ebay US from the same seller? Claims it's "relisted due to a non paying bidder". Clearly the the shirt is in Blackhearts possesion from the photos he's shown. Is this the same shirt? Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Pre-WW2...item2c58fd8843
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 11-23-2010, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Additional photos of the listing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Brownshirt

NO - It's a different shirt. Blackheart's shirt has 2-strand tab piping (1 white/1 red). The E-bay shirt has the more standard 4-strand piping on the tabs. Hell - with all those SA Staff brownshirts out there - maybe I'll get me one of 'em. I mean, they're like........everywhere!! In fact, I went to a costume party last Halloween, and more people were wearing SA Staff uniforms than Obama masks - all with red collar tabs, and ALL from Hochland !! I even saw a homeless man wearing one the other day.

Comment

ExaCTLY.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X