No announcement yet.

Attributed Gold Party Badge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was digging a little bid today and thought to show better photos and the correct badges of my Trio Kießling group. Also I include some post war photos of him from a W-SS Nord Album I have where he is shown several times for the reunions of the Nord. He was at this time major of my my hometown city.

Anyone know more about Bob Jilemann and Karl Bode?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
      Was digging a little bid today and thought to show better photos and the correct badges of my Trio Kießling group. Also I include some post war photos of him from a W-SS Nord Album I have where he is shown several times for the reunions of the Nord. He was at this time major of my my hometown city.

Anyone know more about Bob Jilemann and Karl Bode?

Lovely.

Comment

This grouping is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
          Reunite !
          This would be great

der-hase-fee : Here 2 more badges to reunite !!
          Attached Files

Comment

A fabulous threesome, Robert; it just doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for sharing these with us,

Br. James

Comment

Hello James, that was quite some luck to find from my old hometown the ex mayor badges, then at a Kassel show I found his military GPB and another party booklet to reunite everything. His RAD leader dagger with hangers I know also, but the widow and her son don´t want to give it away (no chance) even when those have nothing to do with the Kießling family.

Comment

Thanks for the further details, Robert, and that RAD Leader Dagger would be a wonderful addition to the set! But rationally speaking, have ONE GPB is a treasure, and having a matched set -- a pair -- of GPBs is indeed a rarity! And owning the holder's NSDAP Membership Book is a phenomenal bonus to such a matched set -- but you have a threesome of the same GPB number, plus the Membership Book!! Who can claim such a wealth of GPB material?!

"Congrats" doesn't seem to even approach the uniqueness of your holdings!

Br. James

Comment

plus I have his fathers party book as well, will post it tomorrow.

Comment

GPB #614 is attributed to Johann STAUTNER or is there still a debate / doubt ?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=508954

Comment

On my list, NSDAP Membership Number 614 was held by Max Werlundt.

The link you share apparently brings us to a roster entry for a person who entered that organization on November 7, 1925, though the photocopy doesn't show the name of the organization that roster entry is part of. As I understand it, numbers in the 600 series were issued in April of 1925; by November of that year, the membership numbers being issued were in the 24,000 series.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by schoenwurf View Post
                        GPB #614 is attributed to Johann STAUTNER or is there still a debate / doubt ?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=508954

Obviously, for some there is !

http://www.ulricofengland.com/index....z0f85755dxpm3b

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                          On my list, NSDAP Membership Number 614 was held by Max Werlundt.

The link you share apparently brings us to a roster entry for a person who entered that organization on November 7, 1925, though the photocopy doesn't show the name of the organization that roster entry is part of. As I understand it, numbers in the 600 series were issued in April of 1925; by November of that year, the membership numbers being issued were in the 24,000 series.

Br. James
                          Thanks for your insight !

Comment

Thanks for digging up that offering from Ulric's website from some while ago; I believe it's the same photo and info published by Craig Gottlieb also a while ago, and this is where I got my entry info that the holder of NSDAP Membership Number 614 was Max Werlundt. But I'm sticking by my thought that the roster entry linked by schoenwurf could not be for that number, given the calendar differential.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for digging up that offering from Ulric's website from some while ago; I believe it's the same photo and info published by Craig Gottlieb also a while ago, and this is where I got my entry info that the holder of NSDAP Membership Number 614 was Max Werlundt. But I'm sticking by my thought that the roster entry linked by schoenwurf could not be for that number, given the calendar differential.

Br. James
                              I know that CG offered the badge for sale along with Steve Wolfe at different times.

Comment

Br. James

Have it your way ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X