No announcement yet.

DDAC collector's Show Your Stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a photo I recently acquired. It shows the funeral of the DDAC president.

D3089/ Burial of the DDAC President, Freiherr von Egloffsteins.
    The DDAC President Güther Freiherr von Egloffstein died in his home city Riedering in Oberbayern. Our picture shows the solemn ceremony. In the middle of the photo is Korpsführer Hühnlein, Reichstatthalter Ritter von Epp and the Duke of Koburg. On the right are the relatives.
    25 October 1938 Weltbild
    Attached Files

Comment

Close-up of the casket.
      Attached Files

Comment

ddac

Found this nice DDAC car emblem at the SOS. It's in excellent condition, and is the first one that I've owned with the eagle facing to the left.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike Clayton; 03-01-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

ddac

Reverse Ges. Gesch. and maker's mark.
          Attached Files

Comment

ddac

I finally found the small DDAC member's stick pin at the SOS. I've looked many years for this one. It measures 10X14 mm's. I've put it along side of the larger version which measures 16X19 mm's. Both are manufactured by Berg & Nolte.

Regards, Mike
            Attached Files

Comment

mike that car emblem also has a double black border..usually seen with red black rings. i think i saw one in the past like this..

Comment

ddac

Originally posted by castle View Post
                mike that car emblem also has a double black border..usually seen with red black rings. i think i saw one in the past like this..
                Your right Tom, I didn't notice that. The eagle facing left was the first thing that caught my eye. Thanks for picking up on that....

Regards, Mike

Comment

ddac

Here's a large DDAC member's stick pin I got from the Collector's Guild. Very good condition with a nice spiral.

Regards, Mike
                  Attached Files

Comment

ddac

The Reverse: Ges. Gesch., and D. M. as the maker. Could it be an early Deschler? D. M.= meaning Deschler, Munchen? Maybe someone can enlighten me on that one.

Best Regards, Mike
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone
                      You know someone, please, this badge?
                      I know the other side marking is nonsense, but the badge itself may be original?

Thank You 4 opinions

My opinion is that the badge is complete fake..

Comment

Ddac

I think the badge itself could be original. I've seen this badge before. This one looks like it wasn't enameled totally. But the markings on the back.....can't be right. Can't believe the fakers would even try to pass this off as an SS item! Also the post had to be add later. I believe the one on page 2 posting #19 is similar. What is the size in millimeters?

Regards, Mike
                        Last edited by Mike Clayton; 09-05-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Another fleamarket-find:
                          Attached Files

Comment

ddac

Nice find Gran Could you please translate. I know only Hotel and Deutschland. That looks like the DDAC sign that I posted on page 1.

Regards, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Clayton View Post
                              Nice find Gran Could you please translate. I know only Hotel and Deutscland.

Regards, Mike
                              Its a guide to german hotels recommended by the DDAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Clayton View Post
                                Gran,
                                I consider all DDAC items scarce. I don't see many road maps or log books out there. Not many people owned cars in Germany during the 1930"s.

Best Regards, Mike
                                No, not many???
                                Automobilbestand 1934 595.844, 1938 1.271.983 Einheiten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X